Compare your Wire.. lets see them.

I would like to see comparison of different types of wire. This will help people determine wire they would like to purchase.

In this image the (red wire is knukonceptz 1/0) (Black wire is Bullz Audio 1/0) and the Blue wire is (f3 Street 0 gauge wire)

CableCompare1.jpg

Now lets see your cable comparison's does not matter what gauge.

I have had this image for a while and its not mine but thought it was also good for comparison. If anyone has wire that they have compared post it up.

Wirecomparison.jpg

the thingi have question is if i wanna use 2/0 instead of 1/0 what kind of ring termainls do i use? because if i use 1/0 it wouldnt fit unless i trim the copper but isnt it kinda defeating the purpose?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

the thingi have question is if i wanna use 2/0 instead of 1/0 what kind of ring termainls do i use? because if i use 1/0 it wouldnt fit unless i trim the copper but isnt it kinda defeating the purpose?

if that was worth worrying about then having a fuse would make anything larger than 10awg worthless. try ti get 2/0 terminals but if you cant, dont worry about it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lmfao. man this thread deff screams you get what you pay for. 60 bucks for a spool of "zero" gauge, sounded great to me. then i see knu and relize what zero guge really looks like lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

This is what i've been looking for for awhile! I always wondered about Bullz but now I know its complete crap lol. That lightning audio looks decent though its pretty expensive though

Edited by DylanH

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)