Leboy23

What is the best car alarm for the money?

39 posts in this topic

Im looking for an alarm that would be easy to use and going to protect my stuff at the same time. What do you guys think would be the best?

check out lasso key they are relitivly new but have amazing features for the price! www.lassokey.com

keep in mind that vipers from sonicelectronix.com have no factory warranty. Just a swap out at sonicelectronix.com's if they choose to.

I gata viper 3002 from woofersetc for 120. 5902 is muuuch nicer tho

I'm getting the 5901 myself cause I don't need the fancy remote the contol module between the 2 is identical

honeslty. there aint no best for the money type alarm. i have only installed one alarm (autopage) in my life. I can tell you everything is ok but from just using ppls alarms by pulling them into the install bay. The only alarm u should get is anything viper. idk why ppl buy cheap alarms cuz when the alarm breaks, they cant start there cars.

get a viper. its worth every penny

Edited by loki

I'm getting the 5901 myself cause I don't need the fancy remote the contol module between the 2 is identical

i have a 5901 in my truck. with a few extra sirens. lol

Absolutely love my 5901. Less then $300 if you can install. Expect closer to $6-800 to get one at a dealer and installed. A lot more for extra sensors.