BeatBox Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 all talk, i hate that sht. sucks it happened to you, hopefully you sell it!
zayres29 Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 i have no info at all on the person believe me if i did they would know and so would everyone here i was trying be a good seller and meet the guy half way i guess its true that the nice guy always finishes last Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
sprkn_ranger Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Man I hate seein this kinda shit on here. Sucks when a good person gets burned like this. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
zayres29 Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 you live you learn i guess now i have a sub and an amp i cant seem to get rid of Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
sprkn_ranger Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Man I wish I had the money to buy it from you right now, I've been wanting to get a sub an amp for my car. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
techforce Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 what a cocksucker. send him a box of dog shit. Prepay the shipping tho... he obviously won't pay for it if you send it COD... Sorry that happened OP... I won't do COD unless I know the person...
zayres29 Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 what a cocksucker. send him a box of dog shit. Prepay the shipping tho... he obviously won't pay for it if you send it COD... Sorry that happened OP... I won't do COD unless I know the person... haha if i had the address i would most definitely do that i was just trying to help him out and myself by compromising on the shipping but i guess i wont be using COD anymore Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
n8ball2013 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 you have no info at all? how am i supposed to slaughter someone without any info? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
zayres29 Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 I had info for a while but when I saw that they requested it be held for pickup I figured they were going to get it I deleted it I guess I learned my lesson Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.