gotz1lung bday meet up

Shit I'll try and make it but no promise's.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

This going to be a day time thing or a night time thing?

David are you still green or clean?

I just fucked up my system but I will have something to listen too regardless.

I yanked my Solo-Classics for my L7s.......WHOOPS big mistake.

EDIT; you said May? I might have a new box built by then.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Wow..... This is, uh, flattering??? Yall got me over here choked up like a hooker on a sat night. I honestly didnt realize how many of you guys out there are REAL muthafuckers and care about ya boy. I just wanted to say that it means alot to me that people from all over wanna come kick it with me. It sux my bday is on a tuesday, and ill have to work that week so now that i know this is really poppin off, im gonna start seeing about a plan of action for Fri the 13th???? what yall think? What more perfect of a night than Fri 13th??? fugz yea

Let me know what everyone thinks and also about hotels if you need em, we live in the Effieceny APts at an Extended stay so the rooms are small apts with full kitchens and couchs/furnished.. We r in good with the managment so im sure i can get everyone a discounted rate.And there is a Red Roof and La Quinta across the street as well

I Love You All! Forreal

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

:ThatWasGay:

JK JK JK

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Wow..... This is, uh, flattering??? Yall got me over here choked up like a hooker on a sat night. I honestly didnt realize how many of you guys out there are REAL muthafuckers and care about ya boy. I just wanted to say that it means alot to me that people from all over wanna come kick it with me. It sux my bday is on a tuesday, and ill have to work that week so now that i know this is really poppin off, im gonna start seeing about a plan of action for Fri the 13th???? what yall think? What more perfect of a night than Fri 13th??? fugz yea

Let me know what everyone thinks and also about hotels if you need em, we live in the Effieceny APts at an Extended stay so the rooms are small apts with full kitchens and couchs/furnished.. We r in good with the managment so im sure i can get everyone a discounted rate.And there is a Red Roof and La Quinta across the street as well

I Love You All! Forreal

Friday would be way fucking better.

Friday would definitely work better. You're in Columbus right? I might be able to stay with a friend that night cuz theres no way I'll be driving back to Dayton after kickin it with you guys!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

• 4 weeks later...

Only a couple more weeks. Anyone else coming out to party with us?

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived