Sonic Electronix

That's just something you kinda have to deal with I think..it never really bothered me that much..doesn't make any noise, just shakes a lot :shrug:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I had my windshield replaced and the installer had some sort of epoxy that he put on the ball joints and on the metal plate it slides onto. I've never had it fall or shake since

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

you guys are making this too difficult...there's an allen screw to tighten the ball joint. tighten it. it won't stop shaking but at least it won't fall out of place all the time

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

you guys are making this too difficult...there's an allen screw to tighten the ball joint. tighten it. it won't stop shaking but at least it won't fall out of place all the time

not all of them do. mine doesnt.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I had an auto dimming heavy duty one but it snapped after coating the trunk and rear deck with dynamat. I had 2 alpine type-r 12"s running 500w RMS each in a ported box tuned @ ~40hz.

So, I just got a cheap plastic one. And it still rattled, put a small piece of dynamat where it hangs, and now the tar is in between the pieces of metal, keeping it pretty tight and there's no rattling anymore.

not all of them do. mine doesnt.

most...not all

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it