will this work

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Whoa that thing looks cool! I don't know about the quality however. That one is $40 bucks and a good one can run $200+. So thats kinda raising a red flag for me.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Whoa that thing looks cool! I don't know about the quality however. That one is $40 bucks and a good one can run $200+. So thats kinda raising a red flag for me.

i agree with this^

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

its not only $40 look at the shipping... typical ebay scammer pricing im not saying the product is a scam but they shipping is ridiculous for something like that somebody should buy it just to test out (someone with a real O-scope) to see how it compares

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

its not only $40 look at the shipping... typical ebay scammer pricing im not saying the product is a scam but they shipping is ridiculous for something like that somebody should buy it just to test out (someone with a real O-scope) to see how it compares

its shipped from hong kong thats why. depending on customs both us and chinease and the us shipping carrier, you could easily wait over a month for this. if you got ~70 bux to just throw away, take the risk.

if steve'd hurry up with his clipping meter... problem solved for ~the same price :peepwall:

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

It says that it's being shipped from Hong Kong, I'd assume that's why the shipping is $30..

its shipped from hong kong thats why. depending on customs both us and chinease and the us shipping carrier, you could easily wait over a month for this. if you got ~70 bux to just throw away, take the risk.

if steve'd hurry up with his clipping meter... problem solved for ~the same price :peepwall:

Steves little clipping meter will NOT replace an o scope. I'm willing to bet that meade will never actually use one in any of his future builds. Unless he goes over it with a scope behind the scenes.

/rant. :shrug:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

there was some discussion on this particular unit a while back. im pretty sure there is a thread and a video reviewing it somewhere on the forums

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Air mail from Hong Kong isn't too bad, anywhere from 2 weeks to a month depending on the carrier. Shipping prices are about right for something that size too.

However, It is always a gamble when ordering anything from overseas. Ask yourself this, It it's junk, are you prepared to throw it away? Because I can tell you, it will not be easy or worth it to try and return it or get a refund.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)