Second Skin Audio

Box Rise

PUNKYOU007

Guest grim83

Seriously though... if you don't want rise out of your box, bolt it to the floor, should never rise again.

truth

fuck you and your mother jd from t3 told me this so it must be true
But I have a higher post count, so I must be right, after all that is how caco determines things. bahahaha

you got me there sealed box it is

Truth be told, your subs will excurt and change the box size, changing the dynamics of the box so that your blow hole will feed back and cause the magnets to reflux, increasing reflux bowback through the copper coil assembly which on a quantum level in itself changes the state of the copper to that more like the state of a fuzzy grape.

wtf is going on in here? :peepwall:

i have not played around with port sizes and how they affect rise but a smaller box will have less rise. however a smaller box also increases the woofers suspension and lowers efficiency of the subs. if you can find a port size that has the least amount of rise and put that into a large box, you should see some good results.

other than that, its just wiring low enough to compensate.

if you do port testing please let me know what you find.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i have not played around with port sizes and how they affect rise but a smaller box will have less rise. however a smaller box also increases the woofers suspension and lowers efficiency of the subs. if you can find a port size that has the least amount of rise and put that into a large box, you should see some good results.

There goes our fun.. :(

DAMN JOO! lol

Wow my head is spinning! I cane here thinking I was gonna learn sumthin! Lol silly me

I did too.

I can appreciate the humor, but you guys mind keeping to the topic please.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

There goes our fun.. :(

DAMN JOO! lol

i know... im such an ass hole for helping

:lol:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

try BassBoxPro version 6. it will calculate ESTIMATE box rise.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Wonder how accurate it is

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived