crunkjuice1 Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 I rarely cus but it pisses me off that fuck heads like that get paid. I'm done on this OP good luck with getting the word out PEACE
AI James Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 eh you have to realise some places arent like here and things that we do are looked at the same way. im not a cat or dog person at all, but i wouldnt knowly ever eat one.
hzsogood Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 How do these type of people sleep at night? Do they do this shit with a clean conscious? Some ppl just dont give a shit..... They would do anything for a paycheck.... and some people just hate animals... IE... The dumb cunt that burned a 3 week old kitten to death in the oven as a "practical joke" and left the house as soon as she saw the kitten crying and pawing at the oven glass...
hzsogood Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 eh you have to realise some places arent like here and things that we do are looked at the same way. im not a cat or dog person at all, but i wouldnt knowly ever eat one. Cats and dogs are DOMESTICATED pets..... EVERYWHERE ... So no... I do REALIZE shit.....
BulletInjection Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 I want to take a dull razor blade and cut their balls off and beat the shit out of them My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Baydestrian Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 I've seen another similar video, these vids make me sick. Like you guys, IDK how these ppl could do this shit. It's disgusting. Also, completely agreed hzsogood, IDK why ppl hate cats. I have 2 cats, 1 hates me cuz I used to mess with her years ago when I was younger (nothing bad) but my other cat loves me. I'd kill somebody if they ever did anything to either of my cats. I like dogs too but cats are more chill and do some funny ass shit if you watch them. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
99GPGTX Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 id rather be ignorant and not watch and just eat my food lol ignorance is bliss in this case Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
gally Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 that video is horrible! sure this is worst than all SAW movies.... 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
chapo123 Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 i hope they all go to hell.. Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
gally Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 in EU we usually dont have that kind of treatment....for animals... because its monthly controlled by a commision of animal breed(or something like that) 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.