Do I have a right to be pissed.

i think they had every right to get a drug dog, but when they wanted to get into the car and search it is where they crossed the line, i beat up a 5th grader in first grade, and thats like them coming back 2 months later and wanting to check my knuckles to see if i had punched anyone, thats horse shit, besides, cops are complete cocksuckers in general from my experience, when i got my jeep i was a broke kid and it was the only thing i could afford, not to mention my mother had just passed away so i was broke as shit, then i drive an hour and a half to drop off a job application, the whole time i didnt know my speedometer is like 10% slower than my actual speed, because there was nobody around to gauge my speed off of, and of course, fucking california missouri highway patrol pull me, i explain to the guy that i havent had it on the highway before, and that there was nobody around go gauge my speed off of, AND a week earlier they had changed the speed limit to 60 from 65, and i was doing 81, and in the midst of all my fucking financial trouble, oh, i forgot to add, this is the first time i have EVER been pulled over, the fucking asshole has the nerve to right me a god damn $300 ticket, and tells me to get the speedometer fixed, since that day i have fucking hated all forms of law enforcement, and i have NEVER in my life seen an on-duty or off-duty police officer that wasnt a complete asshole, they think they're so much better than normal people, and it pisses me off to no fucking end.

/rant

Really skylar? WTF is your issue with cops? You were speeding. You broke the law. No matter the excuses, which i can promise didn't help, you broke the law. Do you realize how many times a day I hear the excuse "my speedo's broken"? I write a ticket, tell them to get it fixed, let me see its fixed, and i'll drop the ticket. 9x out of 10, i never see them again. I bet if you would've taken the time to get it fixed, or if you would've simply said "yes sir" or "no sir" it would've gone alot better. I've never thought I was better than a normal person. It's your duty to have a properly working vehicle when driving on the roadway, not to mention your responsibility to pay attention to the speed limit signs. I promise they don't change the speed limit w/out puttin up signs...you just failed to pay attention to them. No excuse for speeding.

mivtCK.png

Tryin to catch you ridin dirty? :peepwall:

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

i forgot to add, because of that, i couldnt afford to buy any christmas presents for my family. i fucking hate police....

Once again, your fault. Cop was just doing his job.

mivtCK.png

if you didn't smoke weed you would have never been searched, just sayin

70% of all 14-30 year old and 15% of all 30+ year olds smoke weed, proven statistic, its about to become legal anyway, so the fact that he smoked weed is irrelevant, he has been clean for MONTHS, not days, or weeks, but MONTHS, and the fact that they have that little trust in his ability to stay clean paints a perfect picture of our public and private school systems in america.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

And since BakermanINC knows me so well ive grown to know this guy as well. I bet your the type of kid whos been lucky enough to have his life handed to him and not have to work very hard to get where you are. Lucky you bro. Wait till you have to scrape for every dollar to pay for your ONE mistake youve made your whole life. Wait till you have to impress people because they look down on you from the second theyve seen you for no reason other than looks. I had to earn my coaches respect it took me 2 years to do. Now just cause some prick cop had an assumption they get to ruin all that. Sorry i disagree.

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

You broke the law... And are on diversion an you say it's like probation... While on probation for drugs police are allowed to search your vehicle and person to see if you're violating it. Also who cares what other people had in there cars they may not of been caught before and have had a reason to be searched or maybe it just wasn't their day... Point is you have given them precedence to search your vehicle. So they did. Since they didn't find anything it shouldn't be a big deal. If you know your being straight about let them search your car everyday till your diversions up... Cause if You have nothing to hide there's nothing to be mad about

you win some, you lose some

i think they had every right to get a drug dog, but when they wanted to get into the car and search it is where they crossed the line, i beat up a 5th grader in first grade, and thats like them coming back 2 months later and wanting to check my knuckles to see if i had punched anyone, thats horse shit, besides, cops are complete cocksuckers in general from my experience, when i got my jeep i was a broke kid and it was the only thing i could afford, not to mention my mother had just passed away so i was broke as shit, then i drive an hour and a half to drop off a job application, the whole time i didnt know my speedometer is like 10% slower than my actual speed, because there was nobody around to gauge my speed off of, and of course, fucking california missouri highway patrol pull me, i explain to the guy that i havent had it on the highway before, and that there was nobody around go gauge my speed off of, AND a week earlier they had changed the speed limit to 60 from 65, and i was doing 81, and in the midst of all my fucking financial trouble, oh, i forgot to add, this is the first time i have EVER been pulled over, the fucking asshole has the nerve to right me a god damn $300 ticket, and tells me to get the speedometer fixed, since that day i have fucking hated all forms of law enforcement, and i have NEVER in my life seen an on-duty or off-duty police officer that wasnt a complete asshole, they think they're so much better than normal people, and it pisses me off to no fucking end.

/rant

not 100% sure on this, but im pretty sure if you go have it fixed, take the paper to court saying they changed it by however much, the judge will wipe it off.

op,

You say they embarrassed you in front of your classmates, well idk if you know this or not, they know you do/did weed. It doesn't matter if they know that's why you got pulled out or not. Unless you got your shit from a dealer who doesn't go to your school and didn't tell or smoke it with anyone at your school, your school knows. Get real and stop being so damn dramatic, if you were so worried about it, you wouldn't have done it in the first place.

/thread

i need to see this statistic, bc i know 70% is dead wrong, maybe something like 40% have tried it

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

i forgot to add, because of that, i couldnt afford to buy any christmas presents for my family. i fucking hate police....

Once again, your fault. Cop was just doing his job.

how the fuck is it my fault that a vehicle that i bought 2 weeks prior, that i had never taken over 30mph on local roads, doesnt have an acurate speedometer, that i was not told about, then i get fined $300 after owning it for 15 days. how the fuck am i supposed to know it isnt accurate, since you're mr officer on the forum tell me why its illegal to speed, tell me how going 15 over, without knowing it, on a highway with fucking nobody around, is such a big fucking deal, and that cant afford buy christmas presents for my grandparrents and sister because of it. tell me how that is fucking fair, AT ALL! you want to know why the things that are illegal, are illegal? because they are. THATS THE ONLY FUCKING REASON! ask a cop WHY weed is illegal, see what he says. im sure he will tell you "because it is", when in all actuality it was because of one dumb ass president who called it the devils weed, and claimed it was deadly, thats the fucking reason its illegal, now, we know it isnt toxic, or deadly in any way shape or form, so tell me, why its illegal, and i'll happily accept your answer.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

70% of all 14-30 year old and 15% of all 30+ year olds smoke weed, proven statistic, its about to become legal anyway, so the fact that he smoked weed is irrelevant, he has been clean for MONTHS, not days, or weeks, but MONTHS, and the fact that they have that little trust in his ability to stay clean paints a perfect picture of our public and private school systems in america.

I think the fact that he smoked weed paints a perfect picture of the general public. Don't get me wrong...i believe that weed should have the same limitations and laws as alcohol. But, it doesn't, and I will always do my job when it comes to it. Point being, he got caught with something FUCKING ILLEGAL. And the consequences will follow him all through highschool. You could be the best student ever, but if you get caught cheating on one test, you will always be remembered, and watched over, as the kid that cheated. Same situation here...he did something wrong, and it will follow him for a while. And no matter what he does to get it off his record, federal law states that all criminal history, even expunged records, are available to any employer...meaning, if an employer wants to, they can find out that this went on. So, for the OP, just a piece of advice. If you ever go out for a serious job, tell them up front about this whole thing. Because if they find out about it, you didn't tell them, and they see it has been removed from public record, it will make you seem like you are trying to hide things, possibly ruining chances of employment...and when you are out of college tryin to get a job, that can really hurt you.

mivtCK.png

Archived