DC Sound Lab

invert or no a level 6 18

^join date: march 31st

I don't give 2 shits when he joined. How long someone has been here doesn't mean jack as to what they know. But i will say this. If you take 2 people and make them answer questions on this forum, but add in smart ass comments in with the replies of one of them, the smart ass is going to be constantly defending his replies as he is attacked by people that dont appreciate the attitude.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar ....

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I don't give 2 shits when he joined. How long someone has been here doesn't mean jack as to what they know. But i will say this. If you take 2 people and make them answer questions on this forum, but add in smart ass comments in with the replies of one of them, the smart ass is going to be constantly defending his replies as he is attacked by people that dont appreciate the attitude.

I think sprkn's comment was to my post..but yeah..honey's good for flies..dogshit isn't too bad either :rofl::good:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I completely agree, how long someone's been around has no relevance, someone above me (I think it was ikidwell) said "I don't know how long you've been here cause I'm on my mobile, but..." so I posted his join date.

:drinks:

Edit-ikidwell beat me to it...and lol at dogshit!

Edited by sprkn_ranger

Owning the "one of the loudest vehicles" doesn't mean you know it all.

I gave reason behind my post, he didn't. So until he explains why he has his theory, there isn't nothing else to say.

Yea I'd like to see the reasoning behind his statement. I have inverted subs and never heard an audible difference from doing so.

Plus I can own a top fuel funny car, but not understand why it makes 8000 HP.

I like that analogy about the funny car. :good: Raises a great point... Whether i understand why it makes so much power i still have the common sense not to drive the car in reverse down the track the quickest! And I always put my parachute on the front or the rear of the vehicle? lol I forget.... But then again maybe i am not a total idiot either and understand the working of an internal combustion engine and i just have a real bad sense of direction? :lol:

I don't want to re read your novel.

And making a posting saying that isn't something everybody wants to read either.

But I agree, making a long post giving a explanation detail isn't worth reading.

Do us all a favor and jump off your high horse. Your smart ass attitude and holier than thou behavior wont last long around here if it continues.

As for you clearing up all the bullshit? Prove you knowledge to actually give out proper advice or STFU. Pictures are worth a 1000 words so stop being a pussy and get YOUR work up for everyone to see.

What's the point of me posting pictures? What's that got to with anything?

The A team- I wish I could of seen your original post because your short version didn't quiet get the point across.

Are you saying a normal mounted sub will be louder a 100% of the time? No matter the install? And your using Extreme and SS vehicles as your example?

And to whoever said check mate, like that's really a infinite answer and a 100% fact. Lol.

Seems this site is caught up on WHO you are, not what you know.

Or the louder you are, the more you know. Psht.

You want to know why you need to have pictures of your work.....there is no way for anyone here to know who you are or what you have done without pictures and videos of your work. I mean seriously think about it, this is a worldwide site and very few people actually know each other here. Show us what you have done and prove that you actually know what you are talking about and have put it to use in your own installs or you can just sit there behind your computer and continue to be a keyboard warrior.

The bottom line here is that if you want your opinion to be respected here then show us your work. As it has already been said, pictures are worth a thousand words.

I don't want to re read your novel.

And making a posting saying that isn't something everybody wants to read either.

But I agree, making a long post giving a explanation detail isn't worth reading.

Do us all a favor and jump off your high horse. Your smart ass attitude and holier than thou behavior wont last long around here if it continues.

As for you clearing up all the bullshit? Prove you knowledge to actually give out proper advice or STFU. Pictures are worth a 1000 words so stop being a pussy and get YOUR work up for everyone to see.

What's the point of me posting pictures? What's that got to with anything?

The A team- I wish I could of seen your original post because your short version didn't quiet get the point across.

Are you saying a normal mounted sub will be louder a 100% of the time? No matter the install? And your using Extreme and SS vehicles as your example?

And to whoever said check mate, like that's really a infinite answer and a 100% fact. Lol.

Seems this site is caught up on WHO you are, not what you know.

Or the louder you are, the more you know. Psht.

what i really want to know is how did you get that 18" level 6?

well i knew it was comeing out so i kept calling and emailing rusty like crazy and asking when it was going to come out and then he said there if you want to buy 1 you can order it and i said yessir and i was the 1st guy to buy it i bought the sub last year and i moved to brasil and now the sub is located in brasil

Simple answer is that unless you are looking for rebuts of DBS invert that Sucker and show it off.

An to whoever you are (purfectlyinsane) if you want respect here then prove to us who you are and what you know. Show off your work and you will get respect for your knowledge but coming in and bashing very knowledgable peoples posts won't last long here

i think ima invert it the basket is just to sexy to be in a box man but lets see