Jump to content

12 10s purple truck no more 10s?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nope its not finished.

I will say there was no subs in it or a HU but thats all. But whatever dont care

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

That thing is clean!! the colors definitely work on that truck.

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

 

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Posted

I never would have said it before...but, I hated that factory paint color. Not that my opinion is of any value on the matter. :D

The new paint looks boss! I'm sure it's even better in person. :detail::captain::drink40:

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Posted

may be playin hur shortly

I'm probably going to hear it all the way down here in Florida lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

i'd make sweet love to your truck. caress that camper shell, air up the left rear bag...jesus.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3161 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...