Jump to content

12 10s purple truck no more 10s?


Recommended Posts

Posted

8 Team 12's on 40k!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Oh I had this one too when I was in my truck cooling off with some AC... Paper/hand brake trick in another vehicle windows up?! Fuck you guys... lol That rattle was my back door not the rado...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

lol nice vids

im sure theres manyyy more hopefully they get posted from others

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

You can hear Ninja yelling at people in the background... lmao

sounds like when I was about to get into the fight and get shot.. :unknw:

hone and I wrecked that show.. /end story

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Just lettin truck play and stepped back for a few.. Took this pic

7A846C5E-2B89-4E99-ADA9-A6F41F56A268-529

Uh ohhhh

4D101F21-8978-49D3-A59E-5DC3EFBB8E0C-529

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 6257 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...