I just returned from a fallen warrior ceremony for 7 service members who did serving their country this past week. It's a bleak reminder of how real things are out here. We sometimes take advantage of the simple things in life. These men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice to help ensure the United States freedoms. I wanted to share this experience with you guys because these service members should not be forgotten and their deaths should be known and mourned. The youngest one was only 18 yrs old, he was just a kid barely out of high school. It really makes me think about all the times that I think I have it bad or things aren't going well that it definitely could be worse.

This is a reminder for all of us you who don't consider or don't realize how real this war is. 

For more info on fallen warriors 

http://www.defendamerica.mil/fallen.html

you win some, you lose some

The worst part is all during social studies this morning we talked about wether or not we even have true freedom in this life. Class decided we are not free as americans. Makes me sick what the majority thinks.

Rest In Peace and thanks to all whom serve. :drinks:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has served or is currently serving to protect our country and ensure our freedom and happiness. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for yall sacrifice.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

The worst part is all during social studies this morning we talked about wether or not we even have true freedom in this life. Class decided we are not free as americans. Makes me sick what the majority thinks.

It's just like the saying goes, you don't know what you have until you lose it and most teenagers don't truly understand the freedom we have in America compared to other countries unfortunately. May God bless the souls of those that fell in honor while protecting us.

The average American does not know what freedom is any more. We have been spoiled and have forgotten what it is like to be opressed (sp?). For those who don't believe we have freedom i invite to come to the middle east where a local farmer has to live in fear everyday to try and show no opposition to the local thuggery.

It still hurts thinking back about the brothers I lost in the Mid-east. All Americans should be grateful and proud of our fallen. Everyone needs to check out the link in the first post.

Yes it does. and talk to the ones who made it back but arent the same. I talked to a buddy of mine who was in the first ground wave to take fallujah. Hes 27 yrs old and medically retired from what he went through and his ptsd.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It still hurts thinking back about the brothers I lost in the Mid-east. All Americans should be grateful and proud of our fallen. Everyone needs to check out the link in the first post.

Yes it does. and talk to the ones who made it back but arent the same. I talked to a buddy of mine who was in the first ground wave to take fallujah. Hes 27 yrs old and medically retired from what he went through and his ptsd.

I have a number of friends like that. Many members of my family have served.

Tons of respect and thanks.

:good:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

During this deployment I have volunteered to be one of the diesel engine mechanics for a convoy dutie. It was only 3 days on this detail but it was intense. I couldn't imagine what it's like to be in such hostile environments for long periods of time

I don't get into this stuff but I would like 2 thank all the people that been in the u.s.m.c,army or any of the branches and all the people that are going over seas here some I want s say be safe

Edited by splzx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.