bignickk Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 the coffie back then was extra hot. so that when you put milk in it it wont cool off to much. they should have toped that now but shit happene 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
SQMonte Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Would you be complaining if you had forgotten about your coffee and then remembered about it an hour or two later and it was still warm? Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
RooTxBeeR Posted April 10, 2011 Author Report Posted April 10, 2011 The coffee back then? they always put in milk and everything for you, and they don't use cold milk, they use cream packets that are room temperature. Also I buy coffee to wake me up, not so that once I am already up because I have been up for the past 2 hours, waiting for my coffee to cool down. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Azagtoth502 Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Couldn't help but laugh, but I've done similar & damn that can ruin your day. Plus you look like you pissed yourself. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Twistedchild420 Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Went there yesterday after work....got a couple cheeseburgers ...ate one....nom nom nom....tried to eat the other and spit it out! Sumbish's gave me like a 2 day old burger FTMFL! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
skittlesRgood Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 The coffee back then? they always put in milk and everything for you, and they don't use cold milk, they use cream packets that are room temperature. Also I buy coffee to wake me up, not so that once I am already up because I have been up for the past 2 hours, waiting for my coffee to cool down. you're supposed to drink it to wake up. not pour it on your crotch. although I'm sure your way was very effective. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
psx2p Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Sounds like you need a few of these. I had stumbled across them on Geekologie a while back and they seem innovative. Coffee Joulies cool coffee to a drinkable temperature 3x faster and keep it there 2x longer All the McDonald's Ive ever ate at give you a complementary number 2, aka the McShits......... 01 GMC Sonoma 4x4 RF T1500.1bd DC LVL 4 12"
chuchunesme Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 You could get an order of their cold ass frys and put them next to the hot coffee..... Admit it, you'd complain if you drove off and the damn coffee was cold too.
Bakerman Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 yeah, you might wanna change the "fuckin" in the title...a little immature, and if a mod/admin sees it, they will have a field day.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.