SQMonte Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Well lets be honest, a mans junk is the most sensitive part on his body, so it's very possible that he's exaggerating just a bit. I get coffee from Mickey D's almost daily with my oatmeal and fruit parfait and yeah that shit is hot, but I know that when the hand me the cup and surely wouldn't put myself in a position where it can spill all on my junk. But if you think the coffee is hot, try getting some hot tea from them, HOLY SHIT! Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
mr.p Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 monte please change your avvvvvvvvatar my keys keep stickingggg DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
Supercharged DCs Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Monte, TELL ME HER NAME!!! I can't find the thread where we asked who she was lol, but I love her And OP, I know that has to hurt. I'm not going to attack you for spilling on yourself, as I know your probably in enough pain already. It hurts my junk just thinking about it lol. I cannot stand McD coffee.. Also, whoever mentioned McGangbang, what does it consist of?? Me and some friends made up a McGangBang which we thought was original, I had no idea someone's done it before lol! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
SQMonte Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 monte please change your avvvvvvvvatar my keys keep stickingggg Monte, TELL ME HER NAME!!! I can't find the thread where we asked who she was lol, but I love her And OP, I know that has to hurt. I'm not going to attack you for spilling on yourself, as I know your probably in enough pain already. It hurts my junk just thinking about it lol. I cannot stand McD coffee.. Also, whoever mentioned McGangbang, what does it consist of?? Me and some friends made up a McGangBang which we thought was original, I had no idea someone's done it before lol! I'd kinda like to know about this McGangbang too. her name is briana lee But guys, trust me when I tell you that you don't want to see any pictures of her larger than what's in my avatar, she's not that cute. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Supercharged DCs Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 But guys, trust me when I tell you that you don't want to see any pictures of her larger than what's in my avatar, she's not that cute. BULLSHIT! I just searched her, and God Damn I like what I saw lol Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Torres Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 ^^^ my thoughts exactly. her body is mm mm good!
SQMonte Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 But guys, trust me when I tell you that you don't want to see any pictures of her larger than what's in my avatar, she's not that cute. BULLSHIT! I just searched her, and God Damn I like what I saw lol ^^^ my thoughts exactly. her body is mm mm good! LMAO...so whenever one of you pays for her nudies, I want to see them Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Supercharged DCs Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Can't afford nudes, saving money for amp Torres, that means you have to get them... AND U BETTER SHARE! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Some lady back i think it was the early to late 90's sued McDonalds and won, because they did not have a warning label on the coffee. Need to get one of those slip in cupholders or be more careful when holding ur coffee. Might want to change the first word in the title, just sayin Just like the lady who was driving a motor home and sued the company and won because she pressed the "autopilot" button and went back to make a sandwhich.Ughh I hate dumb people like that. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.