this shit beterr not fuck my computer or my head up

Thats what i was thinkin bro. I dont want to be put into some trippie shit i cant come out of, be one of those people tryin to bite their own face lmao

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

the tracks are $1 a piece on Itunes like any other song. did one once completely alone in a dark room and tripped out, then listened to more with a few friends in the room and started making out with my phone...i didn't smoke then but i have since so i'm gunna try again to get a more realistic comparison

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

I have some friends who use them, and I have used a couple. It is pretty cool, but you have to go into it with an open mind. Some are pretty creepy like black rain or something like that, gave a lot of my friends fucked up thoughts.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

the tracks are $1 a piece on Itunes like any other song. did one once completely alone in a dark room and tripped out, then listened to more with a few friends in the room and started making out with my phone...i didn't smoke then but i have since so i'm gunna try again to get a more realistic comparison

you've gotta do a lot more than smoke to make out with your phone..that's the last thing i think to do when i'm high..

remind me never to get near you if you smoke :lol::peepwall:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Tried out Gates of Hades and the drug simulation ones before, didn't feel anything, though others have claimed to FREAK THE FUCK OUT with the Gates of Hades track.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I have some friends who use them, and I have used a couple. It is pretty cool, but you have to go into it with an open mind. Some are pretty creepy like black rain or something like that, gave a lot of my friends fucked up thoughts.

So it does work? I've been reading into it quite a bit and it seems legit. I just didnt want to be put into a tailspin like a permanent acid trip lol

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

So it does work? I've been reading into it quite a bit and it seems legit. I just didnt want to be put into a tailspin like a permanent acid trip lol

From what I've gathered, it affects each person differently. For some it works, but for others (like myself) it simply does nothing.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I have had like one work on me, and my friends it usually works on. The best thing I noticed was like getting headphone and sit in a dark room or a car driving around in the dark. The thing that my friends freaked out from was over when the track was over, it left them freaked out though.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Yea i watched some of the youtube reactions on gates of hades seems wierd. I have a hard time concentrating though my mind is always running and the key is being blank minded. May try it for shits & gigs

Archived