i tried to marijuana one.. (yes i have been high before) it kinda sucks because you have to have the lights off and focused on the humming. takes about 30min and you feel werid. idk how to describe it not a high feeling but not a normal feelin. i guess a trip lasts for about 5 min. fuck no im not trying to gates of hades one lol :pardon:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

IDK if I believe this stuff....I remember hearing about this years ago

This vid looks really b/c his twitching doesn't look normal but at the same time he snaps out of like its nothing and goes right for the earbuds which makes it seem relly fake, plus the room is bright as day and he doesn't have anything over his eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu3tqBJGPJo

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

the tracks are $1 a piece on Itunes like any other song. did one once completely alone in a dark room and tripped out, then listened to more with a few friends in the room and started making out with my phone...i didn't smoke then but i have since so i'm gunna try again to get a more realistic comparison
you've gotta do a lot more than smoke to make out with your phone..that's the last thing i think to do when i'm high..remind me never to get near you if you smoke :lol::peepwall:

In my defense, my girl had been teasing me for the past 30 mins and I was away at school...always smoked with girls since, mainly for that purpose lol

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Did any of you guys try them? I was on stumble upon and I came across an article randomly.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/31SkbB/www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2008/01/28/audio_drug_scene_has_weak_vibr.aspx

he was not too impressed, but what did you guys think?

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Archived