I have a siberian Husky and she is 7months old. We just got her last month and I have been putting her in the kennel when we leave the house for work. When I come back she tears the gate all up, all bent and shit. I put like 15 zip ties on the door so she cant get out, well that didnt work bc she just broke all of them and got out again. So we decided to let her free in the house when we leave, she actually is very good. She only has a problem with not going on her pad I put out for her. Is there a certain way to train her in order for her to go on the pad????? any advise is welcome. I have loads of pics of her but photobucket hates me today

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

get fish instead .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Spend lots of time with her bro... When she pees on the floor you discipline her and i was told to rub their nose in it and try to coax her on the pad and when she does it then reward her so she knows the pad is a good thing... It will just take some time and patience...

If you have any more questions PM me my G/F is a vet tech and has lots of experience with animal training as well

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

discipline discipline discipline...

you have to show a little punishment or reward for doing whats right or wrong. when dogs pee on the floor, usually they don't know any better. it might sound dumb, but you have to try and communicate with them and treat them like human, eventually outside, potty, food, treat, etc are all apart of there vocabulary.

i have 5 dogs FYI at the moment.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

she is great as for going outside to eat, she will go up to the door if she needs to go out and she will also wake me up if she needs to go out in the middle of the night. Another problem I have had with her is listening to me, when I call her name allie she sometimes just doesnt act like she hears me. This is a problem bc we dont have a fully fenced back yard so when I go play ball outside is scares me sometimes if she sees something and goes to run off, she wont listen. All in all the dog is smart as hell, sometimes I hate it. She will watch me do shit like when locking her up in her cage and see what she needs to bite in order to get out. gotta love a husky

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

we crate trained our two dogs, although one is so smart she pisses on the floor out of spite sometimes. little bitch gets put for a minute when she does that shit.

eventually they will understand that your house is there den and most dogs wont shit or piss where they sleep.

on a side note rubbing there nose in it does nothing but make them stink. they don't understand what the punishment is for unless you catch them in the act. i would suggest getting one of the ceaser videos and watching it http://www.cesarsway.com/

we also watch that show "its me or the dog" there is a lot of good tips on that show

My pitt is 8 months and is just now comprehending the whole bathroom outside thing, its been a long and hard road to get here. I've only punished him for going to the bathroom maybe 4 times in 6 months, I just asking "what did you do?" and he knows now and punishes himself. I'm all about positive reinforcement, he'll do anything I want him to just to get me to say "good boy". It sounds like your dog suffers from separation anxiety so I'd do a little reading up on that as well because that can be the root to alot of problems. Good luck bro!

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I've had a couple dogs...always got them potty trained easy, then they go to the bathroom on the carpet, rub their nose in it and give them a spank (don't need to beat them) then take them right outside...has worked everytime, my dog of 5 years has only went to the bathroom once since she was house broken, I was gone for 16 hours..and she went on the tile by the front door, when you take them outside to go make sure you praise him/her with a treat and good boy/good girl

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: