Sonic Electronix

Hey all, was wondering if anyone could suggest some good, preferably cheap ring terminals with crimps on the end to fit 1/0gauge wiring. I plan to do the Big 3 when I get my D3400 and wiring in, but I have no terminals and no access to any type of soldering... Thanks! :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

im going to watch this thread as well. ill be redoing the big3 in 1/0 soon and i want to be lazy and let people tell me where to find the stuff lol.

but im pretty sure knukonceptz.com should have terminals for their 1/0 idk though i havent looked

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Just solder it. You can get a torch and solder for $20. And torches last a long time.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

im going to watch this thread as well. ill be redoing the big3 in 1/0 soon and i want to be lazy and let people tell me where to find the stuff lol.

but im pretty sure knukonceptz.com should have terminals for their 1/0 idk though i havent looked

IDK why I didn't think to look at knukonceptz.com mate, thanks for reminding me lol! I just ordered some, so could a moderator please lock this thread?

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

thanks for the video mate, I was wondering how I was going to smash the terminals, didn't think of using a vice. Going to watch the video if I need help lol ;)