150+ db Mechman suburban gets pulled over by the cops in Daytona

This cop was all business- He hauled ass from about two blocks away when we started playing the system in our rental car on A1A when we were at Spring Break Nationals. When he asked for our insurance card, I told him it was a rental. When he saw the Level 5's, stacks of Sundown amps, and Rows of mids, he about shit his pants!!! I guess we figured we'd get pulled over at some point, but not the first 30 minutes in Daytona!!! Cops just don't appreciate good beats...

Well done guys! 30 minutes...is that a record?

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

ahhh i got a 1k ticket in charleston for a noise ordinance. it was so stupid. i accidentally left the volume turned up in my car and a low note hit with a cop sitting right across the street looking at me the whole time! he walked over and wrote me up. he watched me get in my car, heard the music, heard me turn it down instantly, and still gave me a huge ass ticket. i was so pissed off! he said if i didnt want to get tickets i shouldnt have a sound system. some cops are jerk offs and some are pretty cool

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

All that stuff in a rental? How are you going to pull it out with out it looking like its been through hell and back?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

fuckin pigs.

yeah fucking pigs how dare they do their job.

yea ur right they need to be doin something worthwhile instead of raping people for lame ass music tixs when there is obviously a show n comp goin on.

Archived