Unmarked cop cars...

Not the point at all...i dont talk on my cell phone while driving or texting very much at all occasionally most of the time im trying to hold the steering wheels straight :drinks:

There is no excuse for them to be driving unmarked cars? what are they hiding from?

If i was a cop id drive a stock car and rock no uniform, god forbid someone flags me down for help on the side of the road. :pardon:

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Don't break the fuckin law and you won't have to worry who is a cop and isn't

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

There is no excuse for them to be driving unmarked cars? what are they hiding from?

Hmmm, I don't know maybe people that drive like a dumbass or are breaking the law in any way? If you don't see a marked car, you are more likely to speed. Unmarked car pulls you over and gives you a ticket. Suspects breaking into a house? Unmarked car makes sense to me. You can pull the "Oh I didn't know it was a police officer" excuse, but I doubt it will fly with anybody. Or how about cop killers? Makes a lot of sense to drive a marked car in a gang land huh.

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Don't break the fuckin law and you won't have to worry who is a cop and isn't

Not true bro, some suburban comes runnin up on ur ass wit a single light flashing in the grill that you can hardly see...and what if he's tryin to get to a crash emergency and needs ppl to get out of his way? Had this happen to me. Mindin my own biz goin down the road and a new tahoe comes right up on my ass 2ppl wavin inside tellin me to get outa the way...I'm like wtf I'm ina town no where to go cars on both sides...I got a ticket in the mail for not movin outa the way I got outa it but that's not my point. My point is like preston already said if I can't identify a cop goin down the road how the hell am I gona no to outa the way for him to get to an emergency...ANYONE can put a single red light in the grill of ANY car!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Not really if people are killing cops that much they are not doing their job...they should all drive black and whites no excuse....

watching you commit a crime knowing your going to do it then waiting and watching you start and finish then busting you is entrapment if ive ever heard of it....

Scenario;

Cop watches you beat your ex gf down, cop sits and watches you kill and chop her into little pieces, then decides to roll up and bust you...

OR the cop could simply roll up in his black and white and you will stop yelling at her and everyone will mellow out.

YSWIDT?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

It gives you an excuse to run from them?You could say you had no way of identifying that they were a police officer.

Hell, I could put flashing lights on my car and pull people over

x2. also you can fight whatever ticket they give you. its kind of like entrapment. those kinda cops are looking for people with warrants.

i got pulled over doing 60 in residential they ran my L's and let me go. told me to slow down.

Entrapment by police officer = when you are put in a situation by a police officer where you have no choice but to break the law, or when you are blatently made to break the law by means out of your control.

An unmarked car does not make you break the law...it is nothing like entrapment.

mivtCK.png

Ahh good point on that one then what is it? watching and waiting for you to do something wrong knowing you are going to do it, and not stopping you? If he was driving a black and white i would have stopped arguing with the ex gf and she wouldnt be in pieces ok?

YSWIDT?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Not really if people are killing cops that much they are not doing their job...they should all drive black and whites no excuse....

watching you commit a crime knowing your going to do it then waiting and watching you start and finish then busting you is entrapment if ive ever heard of it....

Scenario;

Cop watches you beat your ex gf down, cop sits and watches you kill and chop her into little pieces, then decides to roll up and bust you...

OR the cop could simply roll up in his black and white and you will stop yelling at her and everyone will mellow out.

YSWIDT?

So a cop who gets killed isn't doing his job? In your scenario, that cop would face criminal charges. That is nothing like entrapment. Look up the definition before you go making claims like that...as a matter of fact, i posted it ^^^^up there for ya.

mivtCK.png

Archived