Unmarked cop cars...

why would cops be giving kids candy?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

why would cops be giving kids candy?

I got no idea but when I was like 10, some cop patrolling my old neighborhood was talking to my sister who was around 9 and also her friends and gave them candy.....I wanted one too. Lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

ROFL...

I love this thread.

Ok let me reidimate this....

There should be no question in anyone's mind whether or not a vehicle is a emergency vehicle or not, and or a true police officer or not.

You should not have to second guess if it is or not someone of authority correct?

"oh meehh meeh meeh just pullover to the side of the road and call 911 and wait for more cops in marked cars to show up and they youll be fine meehh meehh meehh"

Ok, and i will get the biggest string of tickets known to man, one time i didnt stop on a busy street and drive HALF a block and pulled into a Mikes bikes bicycle retail store..

I got 3-4 tickets IIRC, came up to around 1000$, including tinted windows, taillights, and having my stereo to loud (it wasn't even connected true story) and also got a registration ticket because my info had fallen behind the glove-box and they would not let me remove it real quick to grab it. Of course once i went to court the registration ticket got reduced and i ended up only having to pay around 400$.

So from experience i can imagine exactly what happens when you fail to stop immediately, imagine if im sitting there car running on the phone like one of the members here, i feel like that is the most retarded idea ive ever heard. Completely unnecessary.

Yes or No?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

You should slow down Mr. P...that simple logic is showing again. That whole post and still nothing.

There should never be ANY doubt in anyone's mind whether or not an emergency vehicle is an emergency vehicle, and that a marked police cruiser is a police cruiser. But an unmarked car is not one of these things, therefore your statement is ludicrous and shortsighted without legitimate points to debate. I guess undercover agents, informants, and anyone else doing undercover work for the betterment of society should just have a huge sign telling everyone who they are, yes?

If you feel like responding, please debate the points. ROFL just tells me this thread had no legitimate points to begin with, which is fine...just curious now ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Still not getting it...a cop pulling someone over for a talking on the phone ticket, is not undercover. These cars should not be used by highway patrol or standard police, should only be used when on a sting or something worthwhile..

Here is a better ANALogy...

You go to a liquor store late at night, with lots of shady characters around. You go to set your alarm/lock your car...Which would you rather have.

A SILENT alarm that is there but they didnt hear it set and they dont know that you even have one.

OR a LOUD bleep bleep with a red flashing led.

So with the silent...they walk up bust out your window and the alarm goes off they scatter, now you caught them in the act...

OR They go its not even worth it that guy has an alarm..

:turkey:

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

lol @ the video, yes anyone can impersonate a cop to teh full extent, go to www.galls.com, u can get damn nere everything police, fire, ems, and some army stuff

u can get badges, lights, clothes, all kinds of shit

i like to collect old lights but in no way gunna impersonate a police, but how ebay is now a days on these china made shit u can do what ever u want

most "slick top" unmarked cars have either a visor light on passanger side, a light on windsheld, and some kind of rear warning lights, might have wig wags in the headlights and grill lights and might have strobes

one thing i think they do this is to save on money cause in some cases a lightbar can cost more than most light setups they have, plus a few slick tops around here are still marked police on sides

i love there new tahoe, they got a tan, black, and white one around here, the black one looks sick as hell tho, black wheels, black tint

but it does make u kinda paranoid on whos a real cop and who aint but its something u have to live with

most people now a days want a unmarked pov too, and in that video, red and blue doesn't always mean cops, our cops just run blue and amber traffic advisor

but i think this ford looks sick

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

You should slow down Mr. P...that simple logic is showing again. That whole post and still nothing.

There should never be ANY doubt in anyone's mind whether or not an emergency vehicle is an emergency vehicle, and that a marked police cruiser is a police cruiser. But an unmarked car is not one of these things, therefore your statement is ludicrous and shortsighted without legitimate points to debate. I guess undercover agents, informants, and anyone else doing undercover work for the betterment of society should just have a huge sign telling everyone who they are, yes?

If you feel like responding, please debate the points. ROFL just tells me this thread had no legitimate points to begin with, which is fine...just curious now ;)

if they are undercover why are they pulling people over for routine stops? thats the part i dont get. ive been pulled over by quite alot of undercovers for profiling, and not always in the wrong. and thats what i dont understand. i also dont like that them bein so common that it makes it that much easier to impersonate one. yea i can call 911 and double check up on them, but i shouldnt have to. and if hes not legit hes not exactly goin to let me do it lol. cops are there to protect and serve not confuse. thats just my .02

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

But see, you bring up points which are applicable to all officers, unmarked or not. And an undercover officer is different than an unmarked car, but their purpose is the same. The whole point is to catch perpetrators unawares. Whether it be a routine traffic stop, drug bust, whatever. The way I see it is if people are only following the law because they see an officer, then we have only a small illusion of safety.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

But see, you bring up points which are applicable to all officers, unmarked or not. And an undercover officer is different than an unmarked car, but their purpose is the same. The whole point is to catch perpetrators unawares. Whether it be a routine traffic stop, drug bust, whatever. The way I see it is if people are only following the law because they see an officer, then we have only a small illusion of safety.

... i thought the thread was about unmarked cars. did the damn thing shift topics on me? lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

p you need to change the thread title to " unmarked cop cars in CALIFORNIA " because people who dont live on this side of the us have no fucking clue and talk out of their ass. either that or they manipulate what you say to make it mean something else.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived