Unmarked cop cars...

Don't break the fuckin law and you won't have to worry who is a cop and isn't

i get harassed all the time, or used to, and i have no record at all. dont have to do somethin to be accused of it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i was watching the news the other night. police deaths increased 20% this year. hardcore criminals doing shoot outs with the police. most of this is not in my state but dam sharing is caring

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Things of this matter have been discussed time and time again, here and there. We are not gonna change one anothers minds, nor cause anyone else to see things the way we do...no matter which side you are arguing. I guess the end point is, don't break the law, and you won't have anything to worry about.

mivtCK.png

Wow, this has blown up quickly. Hey Bakerman, what is the point of the unmarked units?

Unmarked units are mainly used for undercover operations such as drug forces, prostitution stings, etc. The other use is for traffic units...these are the guys who's job it is to stay on the streets and catch people breaking the law in vehicles. The department I work for, we have one traffic unit on each shift. They are the only ones responsible for writing tickets, working wrecks, traffic control at fires, and things like that. The other 4 of us drive marked units, and we are responsible for property checks, answering calls, and all the other things like that. This is how a department should be IMO.

So basically, they hide and try to trick people into thinking there are no police in the area. Kind of a setup to get people to break traffic laws and then site them.

As for the Narco officers, they stand out like a sore thumb no matter what they drive. Their vehicles should be marked.

And I gotta agree with Bslaps about the Cali traffic cops, especially bike pricks. I got stopped for tint and front plate, and he let the guy that passed me at 20mph over the speed limit go. Its profiling, wether its vehicle or racial stereotype, certain things are singled out as automatic targets.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Wow, this has blown up quickly. Hey Bakerman, what is the point of the unmarked units?

Unmarked units are mainly used for undercover operations such as drug forces, prostitution stings, etc. The other use is for traffic units...these are the guys who's job it is to stay on the streets and catch people breaking the law in vehicles. The department I work for, we have one traffic unit on each shift. They are the only ones responsible for writing tickets, working wrecks, traffic control at fires, and things like that. The other 4 of us drive marked units, and we are responsible for property checks, answering calls, and all the other things like that. This is how a department should be IMO.

So basically, they hide and try to trick people into thinking there are no police in the area. Kind of a setup to get people to break traffic laws and then site them.

As for the Narco officers, they stand out like a sore thumb no matter what they drive. Their vehicles should be marked.

And I gotta agree with Bslaps about the Cali traffic cops, especially bike pricks. I got stopped for tint and front plate, and he let the guy that passed me at 20mph over the speed limit go. Its profiling, wether its vehicle or racial stereotype, certain things are singled out as automatic targets.

ya they love handing out those tickets. the way i look at it is. if your not hurting anyone , or capable of doing so by whatever tickets there giving you. whats the problem?

they dont like seeing people have nice stuff. as soon as i stopped riding 22's i dont get pulled over anymore.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Okay, for one, an unmarked car never sets ups a person to break the law...

Sure, narcs stand out like sore thumbs, especially in a small town where they have been driving the same car for 2 or 3 years.

And I can't help you with cali, but for the record, profiling isn't illegal.

mivtCK.png

I was going to pick up some work on the way to the SAN airport, and was being followed by an unmarked federal car. It had the classic look of the FBI unmarked units used for undercover work.

This lady aka federal officer was yelling at me to move my truck because she was boxed in some underground parking exit. I was like WTF, I can't move into another lane in downtown traffic!

The light was red for 5 minutes and she honked during the whole time. She turned on her lights and siren but nobody was going anywhere. She finally gave up once I took out me phone and told her this is going on youtube. My coworker was laughing and I told her have a nice day!

She follows me and writes down my plates, I tap my brakes and she stopped in the middle of the road until I reached the next light. She finally pulls up to me and says I'm sorry about my behavior and asked me not to post up the video.

I said ok, what's your number and she tells me to wait a sec. I took off and said Have a nice day. I didn't even record anything.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

I was going to pick up some work on the way to the SAN airport, and was being followed by an unmarked federal car. It had the classic look of the FBI unmarked units used for undercover work.

This lady aka federal officer was yelling at me to move my truck because she was boxed in some underground parking exit. I was like WTF, I can't move into another lane in downtown traffic!

The light was red for 5 minutes and she honked during the whole time. She turned on her lights and siren but nobody was going anywhere. She finally gave up once I took out me phone and told her this is going on youtube. My coworker was laughing and I told her have a nice day!

She follows me and writes down my plates, I tap my brakes and she stopped in the middle of the road until I reached the next light. She finally pulls up to me and says I'm sorry about my behavior and asked me not to post up the video.

I said ok, what's your number and she tells me to wait a sec. I took off and said Have a nice day. I didn't even record anything.

Freakin hilarious. Hell, everybody has a bad day though...even cops. Nice way to pull back on that choke chain a little bit!

mivtCK.png

I dont stop for unmarked vehicles. Simple as that! If anything, your best idea is to keep driving, if they are wanting you to pull over call your local PD or 911 and check on the car being legit.

I forget where in WI, but last summer there was a big thing going around where a guy driving a silver ford crown vic, and was randomly pulling over female drivers asking for their id, and then raping them.

Happened a good 10-20 times iirc before the guy was actually caught. and all he had was wig-wags (which flash the headlights back and forth that anyone can buy for $20 http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=general_catalog&cat=&style=FS039 )

For all I know the people in the unmarked car could be attempting to car jack, rape, kill, rob someone.

With todays technology, there is no reason that a unmarked vehicle cant be lit up like a christmass tree with all sorts of hidden LED flashers.

Archived