Unmarked cop cars...

I got emails from local police saying that we don't have to pull over for an unmarked or a marked car without dialing 911 and confirming its a real officer. There were some fake police raping/killing people or something.

thats why i dont like them, if people can impersonate them because unmarked cars are so common then that says somethin. yea a person can call 911 when they get pulled over. but most people wouldnt because they would think its a cop, OR they would be scared to because of getting pulled over

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

ive always kind of thought this too. i hate not knowing who a cop is and who isnt. if i get pulled over by an unmarked cop i dont want to have to call someone to make sure he is legit

y

lol and then when you pull out ur cell phone he wants to pull his gun out on you.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Obey the law and you have nothing to worry about. If you are in need of law enforcement or emergency services call 911.

And on that note unmarked cars are not there to stop crime from happening, they are there to catch in the act.

Most of what I see here leads me to believe allot of you are afraid of the law in a sense, If you know the laws then there is nothing to be scared of. An officer is ONLY there to enforce laws that he has been told to enforce...(if they don't then that’s a different story). This reminds me of the people who will NOT pass a cop on the highway if they're going below the speed limit... that shit pisses me off.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Let me tell you from my personal experiences...Unmarked units are all good... They are made to blend in 1st and foremost so they wont disrupt your daily routine...Truth be told if you are getting stopped by one then you were the one who was F*****G up in the 1st place it isnt the cops fault you broke the law....

Secondly stop with this fucking we pay your salary BS because it is not true...Cops pay taxes just like every other working american...They are funded by state and local governments alright so enough with that High School Babble

Also you should be able to tell if the cop is legit because even though their cars are unmarked 99% of the officers are still in uniform...If you are unsure then politely ask them to show credentials

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Also you should be able to tell if the cop is legit because even though their cars are unmarked 99% of the officers are still in uniform...If you are unsure then politely ask them to show credentials

:werd_msword::clapping:

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Don't break the fuckin law and you won't have to worry who is a cop and isn't

ANYONE can put a single red light in the grill of ANY car!

I cut out all but the part I want to mention about. It varies from state to state, but I know for a fact in Illinois you can not have any red or blue light on your vehicle. That is because in the late 80's a girl was pulled over, raped and killed in a town not more than 15 miles from me. It is a pretty big offense now to get caught with them.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Archived