Hotdog Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Shes a Weiner dog/ Doxin...her names Nadine. she is a very good dog..minus she will eat herself to death lol <-- My avatar I have 3 dachshunds and they are all great dogs. I had one that we had to put down about 3years ago and that was a sad day. The comment about eating themselves to death is true.. I would put 100.00 on the table with a bet that that little 13lb dachshund can put down a 12oz steak before any man I know. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Stee-Z Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 I'm really sorry to hear this man. Dogs are great companions and it's always painful to have to let them go. Especially when you live buy a highway, had 2 dogs get hit within a month =( (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
chapo123 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 why pay to put down the dog, when you can just go shoot it ? I know it sounds cruel and probly is but thats how i roll =) i know i could never stare my dog, my love and best friend in the eyes with a gun point blank about to pull the trigger and hes jsut there sitting like normal not knowing whats going on. never. if you really love your dogs like yoru supposed to its not as easy as you think.. my eyes get watery just thinking of losing my 2 best friends!! Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
MrSkippyJ Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 why pay to put down the dog, when you can just go shoot it ? I know it sounds cruel and probly is but thats how i roll =) i know i could never stare my dog, my love and best friend in the eyes with a gun point blank about to pull the trigger and hes jsut there sitting like normal not knowing whats going on. never. if you really love your dogs like yoru supposed to its not as easy as you think.. my eyes get watery just thinking of losing my 2 best friends!! no way in hell i could do that to my dog. i couldn't live with my self if i ever did that. I do the same thing you do, get teary eyed just thinking about doing it. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
korey_hofer Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 meh I've done it before plenty of times. it's a lot faster and less mean to shoot them in your own yard then take them some weird place and do it there previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
chapo123 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 when i think of my dogs i just remember all the times im alone working on the car or something and they just lay down there just to keep me company even if i dont pay attention or pet them or anything. thats why im a dog guy and not a cat one. cats dont show you the love that dogs do.. Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
StreetSlappah Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 I feel you ive had my dog since i was 9 years old im 20 now and all she does is sleep all day and eat shes still happy so i cant imagine the day shes gone its going to hit the whole family hard i hope you pull thru it man. One thing that sucks about living is dealing with the pain of death but its going to occur no matter what. Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
langsdon2 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Definitely sad to hear man. Anyone who has ever had their own pet understands how horrible it is to have to go through that. Ill toast to you Bang em if you got em
splzx3 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 why pay to put down the dog, when you can just go shoot it ? I know it sounds cruel and probly is but thats how i roll =) u need 2 fucking leave like no joke that not even funny ur fucking sick in the god damn head u just join my list 2 never help or answer any thing u ask ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
langsdon2 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 why pay to put down the dog, when you can just go shoot it ? I know it sounds cruel and probly is but thats how i roll =) u need 2 fucking leave like no joke that not even funny ur fucking sick in the god damn head u just join my list 2 never help or answer any thing u ask I dont think he meant to make it sound like that, but i had to do it to one of our cats once. Sometimes certain circumstances it has to be done, ive had to put one of our cats down before when it broke its back, it was suffering too much to let it keep living. I know many people who have put their animals down. Some people think paying someone that much money to put down their animal when they can do it themselves. I guess to each his own but i dont think he meant it to be a dick. Bang em if you got em
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.