ShadowWolf9 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 We had to put down my dog a few years ago. He was 18 at the time, older than I was. I didn't know life without him. He lost his sight and hearing, couldn't control his bladder. Yet he still wagged his tail when you pet him. He still loved everyone. When I was at school my mom took him outside. He stumbled and hit his face and was bleeding, whimpering in pain. When I came home they had already put him to sleep. I carried him out back that day and dug his grave with my 3 brothers. We even had a laser engraved headstone made for him. I loved him so much and it still pains me to think he suffered through his final moments. The fact that I wasn't there makes my mind wander and conjure up horrible scenarios. Do it before they suffer. Know when their time has come and cherish the time you still have left. 2009 Honda Accord EX-L System in the works: Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check) Hertz Mille MLK165 (check) SAX-125.2 (check) AA Havoc 12" Ported (check) SAZ-1500D (check) 1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check) XS Power D3400 (check) Stock 120amp Alternator SS Damplifier Pro (check)
kryptonite Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 This def isn't the time or place for a comment like that, no matter if he meant it one way or another. Compassion for some one grieving is more widely accepted than advice on a cheap way out, just my .02 DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
langsdon2 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Totally right, my sympathy is for you man Bang em if you got em
Vitacy Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 I used to have a beagle years ago and he was getting real bad, well I took him on his last deer hunt and he took off to get it an I lost sight and when I was about to call him back the deer appeared in a opening and I took the shot nailed him and seen my dog walk up after I started getting ready to move the deer, dog took one bite out of the deer before his heart gave out and that was one of the hardest days of my life. I took the leg off the deer and baried my dog with the leg later that day. Now I'm all teared up at work.
korey_hofer Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 mr.freak out you do realize shooting is faster than a shot right? or are you to stupid to figure that out. get the facts before exploding on some one. especially if you have never even held a gun before previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Supercharged DCs Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 mr.freak out you do realize shooting is faster than a shot right? or are you to stupid to figure that out. get the facts before exploding on some one. especially if you have never even held a gun before Would you shoot your brother or sister if they had a terminal disease? I've had to put down several pets due to neighbors poisoning them or them getting hit, and it's never easy. I've learned to deal with losing a dog, because I've lost quite a bit to the already mentioned causes, along with the coyotes around here. It's never easy losing a friend and family member. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
korey_hofer Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 mr.freak out you do realize shooting is faster than a shot right? or are you to stupid to figure that out. get the facts before exploding on some one. especially if you have never even held a gun before Would you shoot your brother or sister if they had a terminal disease? I've had to put down several pets due to neighbors poisoning them or them getting hit, and it's never easy. I've learned to deal with losing a dog, because I've lost quite a bit to the already mentioned causes, along with the coyotes around here. It's never easy losing a friend and family member. would you put a poison into your brother or sisters veins? it goes both ways buddy, and I am not going to feel sorry for you so might as well stop with the guilt trip I've had to put down plenty of pets as well previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Blows man not gunna lie...i need a new puppy asap even though i cant have one at my apartment That's the easiest way to get over a the loss of a long time pet.....find another one to give all you love and care. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Tek Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 why pay to put down the dog, when you can just go shoot it ? I know it sounds cruel and probly is but thats how i roll =) u need 2 fucking leave like no joke that not even funny ur fucking sick in the god damn head u just join my list 2 never help or answer any thing u ask x2. and that smiley face was really adding insult to injury
tdsa23 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Damn reading everyone's story shit makes me sad cause dogs are family to us but some people dont see it that way enjoy the time you have. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.