trulywickedcustoms Posted January 27, 2012 Author Report Posted January 27, 2012 Im guessing that you should check with you insurance company to find out how many windshield they will replace each year. Might want to find a good glass company and keep them on speed dial. Ahh I don't think I'll blow it or crack it but hey who knows lol iv had a lot of my friends placing bets on what it does now and if it will crack the windsheild... We will see just a week or so away hopefully *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
SoundOfViolence Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 And to think I thought I was cool with my single Fi sub....LOL! Anyways crazy build dude I cant imagine what that thing sounds like in person! Fi X12 AQ750 Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u
cc_audio Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 Gawd damn I have to hear this! As soon as its finished I'm coming to see you. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
trulywickedcustoms Posted January 27, 2012 Author Report Posted January 27, 2012 Gawd damn I have to hear this! As soon as its finished I'm coming to see you. Sounds good man I'm always down for some demoing! I'll have the sub stage all wired up and all the batteries in this weekend (the top bank of 7batteries).... All except my 9k that's out for repair but the guys at arc actually called me and gave me an update said its looking like 1 week give or take a few days and it will be done so tgats a good thing!! Once I get it back the whole sub stage will be working, an dependin on how much help I have this weekend I might get all the new wiring ran for the mids and highs *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
trulywickedcustoms Posted February 2, 2012 Author Report Posted February 2, 2012 Got a few updates and I'm about to head to the shop to work on it some more Here's the knu 4g speaker leads and I took off the 8g jumper wires and put in 1/4" thick aluminum strips On to the amp rack Just waiting on the 4th amp to arrive And talk about close tolerances lol about 1" away from the window when everything is closed up Thanks for looking guys she's getting close to making some sounds!!! *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
BassaholicsAudio Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Put the damn amp in maiiineee Bassaholics Audio Custom Enclosure Designs Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures For more info Email: [email protected]
corona_jeff Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Blake, you still using the dual inputs?
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Ill be biting at your heels if I ever get enough money for amps 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
baaudio Posted February 3, 2012 Report Posted February 3, 2012 Blake, you still using the dual inputs? Doesn't look like it in the pics. Hell he's already making 24 runs to the amps. 48 would be insane Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.