Jump to content

DC AUDIO suburban 40krms (updates on pg56 video and pics)


Recommended Posts

Posted

high 50's

Mmmm try again...

Did he finally get 60's sealed on the dash?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

Yessir she's well over a 160 sealed on the dash now :) still working in a few odds and ends things and we'll be done!

And thanks guys can't wait for sbn!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Looks friggin beast, Blake! One question though, how close do your speakers get to the seat controls with the doors closed up, I just had my doors done, and when my MP6's come in, I think there may be some clearance issues. Just wondering how much clearance you have on yours.

Posted

Looks friggin beast, Blake! One question though, how close do your speakers get to the seat controls with the doors closed up, I just had my doors done, and when my MP6's come in, I think there may be some clearance issues. Just wondering how much clearance you have on yours.

Very very little clearence man!! I'm talking less than 1/4"

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

You're coming down a week early right?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

great attention to detail. I really like the doors, kyle did a hell of a job. I wish he would do mine half that nice! When do you expect to be fully complete with this build?

Posted

Yessir dustin we are heading out next Tuesday night or afternoon, and thanks man wev worked our asses off on it... I'm expecting to be done buying and upgrading after sbn once I get the new subs in I'll be pretty much done, then I'll just continue to add steel and re enforce the cabin and do interior work

I'll post a few more pics

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Yessir dustin we are heading out next Tuesday night or afternoon, and thanks man wev worked our asses off on it... I'm expecting to be done buying and upgrading after sbn once I get the new subs in I'll be pretty much done, then I'll just continue to add steel and re enforce the cabin and do interior work

I'll post a few more pics

Youre going to be repairing body panels and fixing broken braces for the rest of this trucks life lol..

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

New loading wall and added a layer to the sides and covered up the plexi windows on the sealed chambers b. the started to leak a little so I fiber glassed them in, all of it is oak hard ply :)

76651427.jpg

619a1bd0.jpg

And I went and had a custom stain mixed up its a tintable color matched wood stain, didn't turn out the exact color but i can't expect it to be perfect being that it's going on wood and soaking into the wood!

8fe369dc.jpg

d444c2a6.jpg

Finished product minus clear if you see it in the back behind the subs...

76bb320f.jpg

Hope we get everything goin in 7 days lol waiting on my lift for the front to come in to install the new 34" nitto terra grapplers :)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4641 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...