Dan2427 Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 spammer! lol I'm scared to click the links.. 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Jd1102 Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 spammer! lol I'm scared to click the links.. lol i done clicked them nothing happened but im sure its a bot also i reported it edit: nothing bad happened just junk
trulywickedcustoms Posted July 18, 2011 Author Report Posted July 18, 2011 Thanks for the comments guys, Iv still got a lot instore for the burban... I'm just kinda getting burnt out on it lol, if I'm not working 12hr shifts I'm working on my truck lol kinda gets old.... But I still got the stripper pole to put in Steel to add to the doors Finish the port and seal off the shell to the truck Add the 9Ks Put the third alt on I'll eventually get around to all of this but for now I'm gna take a week or so off from it, sorry for those that Im disappointing *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
MrSkippyJ Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 Thanks for the comments guys, Iv still got a lot instore for the burban... I'm just kinda getting burnt out on it lol, if I'm not working 12hr shifts I'm working on my truck lol kinda gets old.... But I still got the stripper pole to put in Steel to add to the doors Finish the port and seal off the shell to the truck Add the 9Ks Put the third alt on I'll eventually get around to all of this but for now I'm gna take a week or so off from it, sorry for those that Im disappointing Haha, take a good break man. If someone is disappointed then they need to stop living their dreams through you! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
trulywickedcustoms Posted July 18, 2011 Author Report Posted July 18, 2011 Haha, take a good break man. If someone is disappointed then they need to stop living their dreams through you! Thanks man I'm planing on taking atleast a week or more to where I'm not doing anything that has to do with my suburban.. Lol then itl be back at it agn! *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
mazdaspl Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 I have to agree bro.. Just take some time off from it.. I know your like me and just want to get it done, but the more you spend on it the more you want to walk away from it.. There are the days I want to just tear into my beast, then other days I could care aless.. Jay
RickyFriery97 Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 take some time off from it then come back strong and ready and knock it all out quick!! either way this build is insane bro 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
captaincheesey Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 Hey, this is my first time going through this build and it looks sick so far. I noticed you live in Owensboro. I am in Evansville, right across the river. I would love to hear this thing when it's done if possible.
trulywickedcustoms Posted July 18, 2011 Author Report Posted July 18, 2011 Thank guys! Just a few weeks off of it, no big deal it's just as I was at the show so its still playing just fine and still smashing 157's all day lol... so anytime your down for a demo just let me know man, I still love driving it an beating the shit out of it lol and giving demos just taking a break for a week or 2 *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
baaudio Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 Aren't there loading issues with back windows open? Iirc Blake said something about that before. But that may have been before the loading wall Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.