IMG_0077.jpg

I should hook up the stuff I have laying around

Yea you should hook it up....by sending it to me! Haha, you have enough stuff to do like 3 decent systems or like 1 KILLER system! Haha I wish I had a room in my house that looked like that...

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

its only car audio in the house if the car is in the house with the audio in the car...

if you're just using speakers on a home audio amp, i agree. but 12v amps in the house is car audio in the house.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Currently the only car audio in my house is the sub in my room. 07 kicker comp 8" in a constant mouth tline at 40hz.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

I should hook up the stuff I have laying around

clean your damn room!

:lol:

It's a spare room in the basement I use for storage, I wanted to start working on my Explorer but it was snowing and cold so I moved downstairs... pain in the ass though.

---^ Damn.. YOu got a stereo Room shop.. LOL

HAHAHA yeah i guess so huh, I will be adding 2 15's an amp and 2 sets of 6.5's to the collection soon but some of it is going into my new build

4 12's, 4 amps, 3 sets of 5.25's, 2 8's