So you want to e thug the staff members huh. you arent exactly the sharpest peanut in the turd are you.

Listen I'm just REAL heated right now REAL good REAL bad! and I don't appreciated how I'm being treated as a member. I get MAD REAL quick and I try not to but I can't help it. When something happens to you that you do not deserve you tend to get that way. I might've went too far with handling you guys but I want this situation cleared up or I'll just get VERY heated again and you do not want ANY of that.

All of yall thinking this is a joke thread can leave. Ain't no fucking joke about anything in here. You can see it's happening to other people.

You want to go off on some one you dumb fuck then take it out on me... I am the one who banned you for being an asshat... Oh and let us not forget EDGAR CERVANTES you are the asshat who made a thread comparing Steve's wife to a transvestite so if you really want to get loud please by all means

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i got kcicked to for saying hi

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

j5bd45.jpg

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

So you want to e thug the staff members huh. you arent exactly the sharpest peanut in the turd are you.

Listen I'm just REAL heated right now REAL good REAL bad! and I don't appreciated how I'm being treated as a member. I get MAD REAL quick and I try not to but I can't help it. When something happens to you that you do not deserve you tend to get that way. I might've went too far with handling you guys but I want this situation cleared up or I'll just get VERY heated again and you do not want ANY of that.

All of yall thinking this is a joke thread can leave. Ain't no fucking joke about anything in here. You can see it's happening to other people.

Am scared of the "big guy" who can lift 20 ln dumbbells and bench 90..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

You want to go off on some one you dumb fuck then take it out on me... I am the one who banned you for being an asshat... Oh and let us not forget EDGAR CERVANTES you are the asshat who made a thread comparing Steve's wife to a transvestite so if you really want to get loud please by all means

I don't know WHO THE FUCK EDGAR CARVANTES is!! Maybe you need to check your threads and IP's before you say I'm someone else who did some shit cause you're DEFINITELY WRONG. Wow way to go dude.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

Archived