Found some pics of my Daughter helping us build

its ok.

by searching for the caraudiofreq's email address, found in his profile, on facebook, I found his profile, and by looking at the photo file names, I found his daughters first name... and she's on his friends list on facebook anyway...

you shouldn't make it so easy :) lol

:peepwall:

That's just fucking creepy.

Gtfo.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

its ok.

by searching for the caraudiofreq's email address, found in his profile, on facebook, I found his profile, and by looking at the photo file names, I found his daughters first name... and she's on his friends list on facebook anyway...

Gtfo.

:shrug:

I was going to message her and inform her than her father had posted the pics on here, but as she only accepts messages from friends, that won't be happening as added some random would just be creepy.

really guys?..... <_<

..yes?

Are you in Europe? If you don't know 18 is legal here in the US, not 16. Regardless, have some respect toward the op, and his daughter.

exactly.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

its ok.

Gtfo.

:shrug:

I was going to message her and inform her than her father had posted the pics on here, but as she only accepts messages from friends, that won't be happening as added some random would just be creepy.

its already creepy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

its ok.

Gtfo.

x2

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

its ok.

WOW and i was just kidding cuz i got a daughter myself and im barely 19.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman