Thanks to David....And Self imposed strength

There are many pieces to this puzzle of the story.. 1st and foremost i would like to thank my boy David for inspiring me to finally drop the cigarettes.. After 12 years it ws not easy... So i am on my 3rd day of being smoke-free and i feel fucking great....

The other part of the puzzle that has helped me to quit as weird as it sounds was the loss of my job...I no longer have the extra money to support the habit and lastly my goal was to quit for my 24th bday and that falls tomorrow so im on my way to feeling great...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Congrats on quitting! Its amazing how you feel "fucking great." Is it hard for you so far?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Guest grim83

There are many pieces to this puzzle of the story.. 1st and foremost i would like to thank my boy David for inspiring me to finally drop the cigarettes.. After 12 years it ws not easy... So i am on my 3rd day of being smoke-free and i feel fucking great....

The other part of the puzzle that has helped me to quit as weird as it sounds was the loss of my job...I no longer have the extra money to support the habit and lastly my goal was to quit for my 24th bday and that falls tomorrow so im on my way to feeling great...

i'll smoke to that

i know how you feel, after 14 years of smoking, i quit smoking, the 27th will be 5 years for me, its hard to keep it up but its not imposible, good luck

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Congrats on quitting! Its amazing how you feel "fucking great." Is it hard for you so far?

Surprisingly no it has not been as hard as i thought...The weird thing is i dont have ANY cravings for them either...I have also been pre-occupying a ton of my time in the last few days with DJ'ing at Livehardrock.com also so thats keeping my mind off of smoking i think its helped

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

congrats to u both. it helps to tell yourself you dont need it also.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i dont have ANY cravings for them either..

I have also been pre-occupying a ton of my time in the last few days with DJ'ing at Livehardrock.com also so thats keeping my mind off of smoking i think its helped

Thats how my Grandma was like 30yrs ago. She claims that when she tried to quit, she realized that she didnt really ever depend on them.

Congrats on being a DJ too haha. I havent heard you yet..maybe next time.

Im sure stalking me to find my last name occupies time too :lol:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Dang nice job! keep it up and you can spend that hard earned money on something else! :peepwall:

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png