I'm Mad! Mods please enter!

to the OP if you dont like it here BEAT IT other wise have a Coke and a smile and SHUT THE FUCK UP BTW stop being a lil biatch

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

I wasnt defensive, you took it out of context sir. If you see how people act and behave in general most of the time, you will understand why it becomes frustrating and aggravating when if they would just behave with some respect towards others, the problems wouldnt arise to start with.

i see how people act in general on these forums. and ill have to agree a lot of time they say some stupid ass shit. ive definitely had my fair share. that doesnt mean they shouldnt have a voice.

to the OP if you dont like it here BEAT IT other wise have a Coke and a smile and SHUT THE FUCK UP BTW stop being a lil biatch

this is unnecessary and disrespectful.

this is not behaving or keeping cool.

if what kandiman just said is true then i think this guy is right in line with a ban.

your a fucking idiot lmfao

welp ill be honest i read the first page and part of the last page, i know a majority of the mods on a semi personal level, like n8ball,LTsmoke,Kandi,Dave a little bit,sensai, there all extreamly knowlageable, and alot of them are loving and caring fathers, nate personally helped me out with stuff here and there, kandi is just a hardass sometimes but thats just who he is, smoke is a really cool guy and a personal friend

there all really cool people, if your being a total fucking idiot like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that guy, youll most likly get on there bad side, i think our mod staff is more then up to par, you have to think about what your saying when you post on the fourm, or any fourms for that matter, if you come in acting like an idiot, your going to be treated like an idiot, if you come in, and act like you wanna learn, again youll be treated as so, noone knows everything, but everyone knows something, i know i ranted off a bit but it all goes together, i also disagree with chris being a mod lol, hes an idiot :peepwall:, but in a much nicer way, if you dont like it here, why be here? theres plently of other fourms, SO QUIT BEING A LITTLE BITCH ASSHOLE :lol: kidding, in short, if you dont act like an idiot, the mods have no reason to bother you, unless there playing nerd pong in chat :rofl:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I just read something that baffaled me

How can you slightly break a rule?

Sorry officer I just barely murdered that guy...

:lol: agreed i was only slightly drunk in public --- officer

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Fuck you dan i got your hoes.

so thats where my japaneese hookers went.....

sly little women escaped the basement again

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

This thread is full of funnies!!! lol.gif

Out of all my years on SMD, I've never seen so much crying and bickering until lately, well the last year or so. *Yawns*

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Fuck you dan i got your hoes.

Don't take it personal Dan. You can make a thread about Chris in the Hidden SMD Supporter Forums :lol:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived