I'm Mad! Mods please enter!

The mods do their job the way they're supposed to. There is no bending of the rules for ANYBODY, which i like (shows there is no favoritism for the most part). I do occasionally see them getting hostile when their emotions take over, but don't we all? I mean they're only human.

All in all, they do their job very well from what i've seen.

I think some people confuse a mod/admin arguing with a mod/admin abusing their status. People get into an argument (or discussion) with a mod/admin and start screaming about how they are abusing their powers. I have never witnessed a mod/admin do anything the person didn't deserve personally. I am sure there has been a time or two it happened but then again, we are all human. Just my 2 cents.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I have read this whole thread and only have one thing to add....

ɐɯɯoɯ ʎǝooz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Honestly, I did not read everything, I read the first 2 pages, and the last 2 pages.

It has already been said before that the mods aren't here to hold your hand, they are here to keep the site organized, just like any other good forum. I personally have not seen the admins act out of spite, every time I have seen them go off/ban somebody, it has been for good reason. Sure, some of the members on here could use a tune-up, but not the admins. They do their job (which I am pretty sure they are doing for free...) perfectly in my opinion.

EDIT: Also, when I first joined this website, I created a thread in the wrong section, a few hours I went back to see if anybody replied and noticed it was locked. I saw who looked it in my post because they also edited my post, instead of making another topic going off about it getting closed, I PM'd the mod and kindly asked him why it was locked, he explained it was in the wrong section. I asked him which section it should have gone in, he told me, and we both went about our business. Treat people like you want to be treated, don't be a douche.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Thanks for reminding me... I need to go in chat and see if chewie is there so I can kick him!

so glad im being brought up in a random thread.. lol

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

i dont know whats going on, but i dont think ANY MOD should take ANYTHING personally.

Like the one mod stating earlier in this thread, "when i read through a thread im gonna be mad by the end" thats letting your emotions control you.

i dont think anyone should be banned for saying something to a mod that is said to regular members on a normal basis without recourse, not saying that happens but just after reading this thread it sounds like almost every mod has an emotional attachment and doesnt want to be scrutinized at all.

comments like if you dont like it here then leave... like really? is that how this forum is played? you cant sit down and have a constructive conversation about why he is concerned about the site? i realize its not a democracy but when all the "vets" and "mods" pipe in with comments like that, they are really just proving themselves useless as the OP stated. if they arent here to help when there is a problem and only here to help the "nice" guys or whatever and not the stupid newbs that ask dumb questions, then thats just stupid.

let the op be fuckin mad and voice his opinion. its getting him no where but if he feels the need i dont see why everyone has to say get the fuck out.

i like anout 90% of what i see on this forum thats why i stay. do i bitch about the other 10%, usually not, but if someone wants to i dont think they should be frowned upon.

maybe im of base here. just my .02

i dont know whats going on, but i dont think ANY MOD should take ANYTHING personally.

Like the one mod stating earlier in this thread, "when i read through a thread im gonna be mad by the end" thats letting your emotions control you.

i dont think anyone should be banned for saying something to a mod that is said to regular members on a normal basis without recourse, not saying that happens but just after reading this thread it sounds like almost every mod has an emotional attachment and doesnt want to be scrutinized at all.

comments like if you dont like it here then leave... like really? is that how this forum is played? you cant sit down and have a constructive conversation about why he is concerned about the site? i realize its not a democracy but when all the "vets" and "mods" pipe in with comments like that, they are really just proving themselves useless as the OP stated. if they arent here to help when there is a problem and only here to help the "nice" guys or whatever and not the stupid newbs that ask dumb questions, then thats just stupid.

let the op be fuckin mad and voice his opinion. its getting him no where but if he feels the need i dont see why everyone has to say get the fuck out.

i like anout 90% of what i see on this forum thats why i stay. do i bitch about the other 10%, usually not, but if someone wants to i dont think they should be frowned upon.

Hang around more than just a little over a month and things will start to make a little more sense if you stay observant..

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Hang around more than just a little over a month and things will start to make a little more sense if you stay observant..

ive been lurking in car audio forums since 05/06. this isnt my first rodeo.

this is exactly what i mean about getting defensive. instead of just telling me im wrong and expect me to take your word for it give some examples and give me no choice then to believe you.

Did I say anything didnt make sense? No i just said i think people of authority should never let there emotions get the best of them. Its just like a racist police officer. They may know the law but they have a inclination against certain "types" of people.

Just like a mod disliking a person for simply stating there opinion that isnt the same as theres. there are people that can handle this responsibly and some cant, and DONT take me saying this as me implying that its happening, just trying to give examples on my though process behind it.

I wasnt defensive, you took it out of context sir. If you see how people act and behave in general most of the time, you will understand why it becomes frustrating and aggravating when if they would just behave with some respect towards others, the problems wouldnt arise to start with.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived