JacobB89 Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 I can't see the video Can somebody put a link up for me? I have a SAZ-4500D and I am really curious here *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUbRwCcynBI&feature=player_embedded there ya go Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....
corey0928 Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 Wow 5600+ on dc and sundown at 11.7 awesome
bre2ts Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 DC FTW!! Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
hdorre Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 DC and Sundown had excellent results! I think this test was necessary so DC could "prove" their amps On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
illiniboy17 Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 this is good shit i kinda want to see the new Crescendo bc5500d up against these 3 amps Car: 1995 Thunderbird System: Pioneer deh5100ub HU Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's 1 Hifonics 1610D amp 2 Obsidian Audio 12's 4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz 8 farad Boss Audio cap 4 gauge power/ground wire Youtube Facebook
bre2ts Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 DC and Sundown had excellent results! I think this test was necessary so DC could "prove" their amps Agreed about DC proving their new line of amps. I think this will show the skeptics and the people on the edge of getting one the proof they need that DC didn't just right numbers down on their amps and call it a day Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
SPLadd1ct Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 I can't see the video Can somebody put a link up for me? I have a SAZ-4500D and I am really curious here *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUbRwCcynBI&feature=player_embedded there ya go Thank you! Good stuff here! 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
Pitbullx Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 this is good shit i kinda want to see the new Crescendo bc5500d up against these 3 amps Ill go out on a limb and say it does the same power as both of them since its probably the same amp... Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
TeamHT Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 What were the amps wired to? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
hdorre Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 What were the amps wired to? .5 nominal. It says it in the vid...I think when the SA was being clamped On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.