PSN down, day 5 and counting

nope not me. I work on the other side of the fence preventing that stuff actually. All this is going to do is get someone locked up when they catch him and then when he gets out he'll get a job somewhere to prevent this stuff. However I do think this guy is going to have soem fun with PSN over the next couple weeks or months. All this stuff leads a trail it just depends on how much they want to pay to find him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how else could you find them besides tracing the ip?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

All I know is its starting to piss me off. I heard they were hacked but it shouldn't take this long to fix whatever the issue is. I hate to say it but maybe I should grab an Xbox....

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

how else could you find them besides tracing the ip?

it leaves a trail. from isp to proxies to wherever. but first they have to find and address the intrusion. Its not a cheap thing either. it will cost them alot of money and chances are they will have to bring someone in to do it but if they want to they can track it back. This guy is good to be running around in side for this long(either that or PSN techs sucks) so he probably has his tracks covered well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

ah ok. theres more to it than what i thought.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

yes its not simple its very very indepth and would take alot of time and money. Ironically enough it would be one of his own( a hacker) that has crossed over to the ethical side of things tracking him down.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Saying graphics are better on a console is pure retardation... The fact that the 360 uses BETTER GPU technology, notice how bright games are on PS3 and how dark they are on 360? That's due to Lighting Rendering that the PS3 cannot do the only thing PS3 has on 360 is "cell" which will never be utilized.

Also Live is friggin 1$ a week if you're going to bitch over that get a new friggin job, it works the marketplace is 10x better than PSN the friends design is 10x better (try playing with friends in GTA4 on PSN) and you cant use any shitty broadband connections on it causing everyone else to lag.

To top it all off 360 has a way better library of games was out a year earlier and cost a few 100$ less. PS3 was a fail this year, I have that and a 360 and my 360 had RROD and I still love it more, sorry guys had to rant yall are missinformed lol.,

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

yes its not simple its very very indepth and would take alot of time and money. Ironically enough it would be one of his own( a hacker) that has crossed over to the ethical side of things tracking him down.

we need more good hackers. its something id like to learn how to do for the hell of it. or to help fight the bad hackers

I highly doubt it was 4chan Lthey are unorganized) . There are soo many hacking forums I know of. You need a good amount of people to bypass a layer 3 switch, also the network got Ddos'd most likely. And as long as the people who are hacking keep doing what there doing it will stay down uless everything gets redone all new MAC addresses multi million dollar project right there.

didnt 4 chan crash visa and mastercard and paypals websites. and hack government websites. i know it was at least two of those payment companies over wikileaks

Correct it was 4chan, but there are 2 sides of 4chan. the one that everyones sees, d**ks everywhere and stuff which is 99.7% of the people DONT KNOW how to hack. they can load a LOIC (low oribt ion cannon) but hacking no. yo have to be a mastermind to do something like that.

I also wouldn't be surprised if it was Microsoft, shit 10GB Fiber lines would do some damage lol. But i dont think Microsoft would be using there own IP, now The hackers might have bought VPS's (virtual private server) from Microsoft and used there high bandwidth to attack. Other wise it would have to be a inside job. Soo many packets

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

https://www.eccouncil.org/certification/certified_ethical_hacker.aspx

knock yourself out. its not an easy thing to get and costs bank to do.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived