**Had a gun pointed at me today on my way home...

where do you live that you can just ride around with a gun like that!??!?! and crazy story, kids a fucking IDIOT

im in america....... jersey and california are a whole different planet...... i had my glock 23, my 18" barrel 12 ga with 7 rds of buckshot in it, and an ak47 pistol with 30 round magazine in it...... this kid is lucky..... i dont travel light.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

where do you live that you can just ride around with a gun like that!??!?! and crazy story, kids a fucking IDIOT

you can in almost every where, jersey, cali, and washington are the only ones I can remember you can't

have a license to conceal a weapon?

Wow what a dumbass... Someone needs to kick that kid in the vagina....

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I believe Louisiana has a policy where as long as the gun is in clear sight it is legal. If it's concealed that's a different story.

If I feel my life is endangered by some gun toting idiot, and I have a means to save myself, I will.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

dam. my uncle told me a story where a kid was plyin wit a bb gun that looked real. well the cops came and the kid continued doing what he wanted and pointed it at teh cops like a joke. well you get the rest. i love guns, but you cant be dumb like some kids and even adults these days.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

I would have prob pulled over and chased him down and put it in his face.... if you are going to act like a stupid fuck you will have your body dumped like a stupid fuck...

i hate idiots so much... sad thing is, idiots are creating more idiots... we are being overrun so bad here in columbus

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

im in america....... jersey and california are a whole different planet...... i had my glock 23, my 18" barrel 12 ga with 7 rds of buckshot in it, and an ak47 pistol with 30 round magazine in it...... this kid is lucky..... i dont travel light.....

TRUE no wonder why i know nothing about this stuff, jersey sucks :), and no shit you dont travel light, you pack a whole fucking army bro lol

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived