too.... much.... logic..... fix the budget crisis

I definitely think that the gov't officials should have a cap on their salaries... I also think that limiting the amount of athletes income and re investing the extra $$$ back towards the deficit and kick starting the economy... That is my opinion...

Btw keep it clean fellas or i will shut this thread down

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

This wont help the economy but its the basics. I also think all these guys are over paid. But they do have the right to write books and get paid for them like most presidents do. But when presidents use the Navy to travel to a foreign country at taxpayers expense of $200+ million that is commplete bull shot

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Dank auto correct shi

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

This thread is like the fucking blind telling the deaf how to drive a car. Now I'm no fan of politics but I do know that I don't know anything about it and also know my vote doesn't count for shit, so I tend to stay out of this kinda stuff.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

This is not a bad suggestion. Being the president should not give you a blank check. Being a president is about doing what is right for the people who elected you, and blowing their money on expensive vacations is not the way to do this. It would be leading by example.

I agree with Hugh 100%.

For example I seen something on the news where Cleveland just fired alot of officals and hired new ones and tried to pull it off as saving money, when actually investigated by the news when they asked to see a list containing all city officials and their salaries it took them a while to come up with it. When they finally got the list and looked it over it looked great to the untrained eye, showed thousands being saved, but when the news broke it down they seen where alot of the employees that were fired were being either a) replaced by a higher paid employee or B) replaced by two employees which both total salaries were way over the original employee. There was also some other shit about them claiming saving money but I forget what that was. It's all a crock of shit and pisses me off to no end.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

What about cutting back on all the people on welfare and actually make the work for their money instead of government handouts? Now theres an idea

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

What about cutting back on all the people on welfare and actually make the work for their money instead of government handouts? Now theres an idea

Pretty sure its required to have a job to be on welfare now. Regardless, I somewhat agree but thats a whole different issue in itself.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I personally think every person on any kind of government money hand outs, no matter what the situation needs to be drug tested atleast every 2 weeks....

that will stop ALLLLL the drug dealers/users from getting free money from us working folks and spending it on more drugs.... and save us some money in the end....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Why not put our giant military to work at the home front...Build roads, there was a time in this countries life where the army core of engineers did some amazing shit. Now they subcontract and do nothing but sit on a jobsite with their thumb up their ass looking for said subcontracted company to be missing a handrail or not wire off a safety on a shackle and shut the job down costing them several hundred thousand dollars daily. Isnt there a giant army reserve? Use them?

I can see all the military guys ramming my ass over this but seriously...Why not? We would have kickass roads thats for sure! Plus wouldnt they kind of be free? or considered cutting spending? They get paid whether they run circles or push the launch button? :popcorn:

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP