Jump to content

Where do you bump???


Recommended Posts

Posted

Where i work we have a giant parking lot and even my boss is a big basshead so on our breaks we just bump like crazy..i live in los angeles and the cops are real dicks when it comes to loud music...i just paid $250 buck and 20 hours of community service cuz a highway patrol said he could hear me bumping from 75 ft away...thats the law here...

wow I would have to move that's crazy. Community service? Come on now

Thats nothing my friend got like 3 of them and the judge made him hand over his system...he lost 2 hifonics amps, 2 jl w7's and his kinetik battery...then they have the nerve to make him show up to the police auction to see some guy buy his subs for 30 bucks each and 10 bucks for both amps...

WOW. I couldn't handle that man that's some serious punishment for a little bit of bass.

What happens the second time you get caught?

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Posted

Where i work we have a giant parking lot and even my boss is a big basshead so on our breaks we just bump like crazy..i live in los angeles and the cops are real dicks when it comes to loud music...i just paid $250 buck and 20 hours of community service cuz a highway patrol said he could hear me bumping from 75 ft away...thats the law here...

wow I would have to move that's crazy. Community service? Come on now

Thats nothing my friend got like 3 of them and the judge made him hand over his system...he lost 2 hifonics amps, 2 jl w7's and his kinetik battery...then they have the nerve to make him show up to the police auction to see some guy buy his subs for 30 bucks each and 10 bucks for both amps...

WOW. I couldn't handle that man that's some serious punishment for a little bit of bass.

What happens the second time you get caught?

That was his third time...the fu ked up part is that he really worked hard for his stuff...bought his shit litle by little and made his box and did it all himself...

Posted

red lights 8):peepwall:

but seriously .... i dont bump i has no system

Are you going to Carlisle?

ill be there sunday... but not playing

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

Whenever I'm in the mood I'll turn it up but only when it's not going to annoy anyone. I can't stand people who think they're cool to bump after 9 when people are in for the night and don't want to hear that shit. There's an asshole around here who turns it up and comes down the street almost every night around 10 and I've been tempted to just stop him and call the cops because it's that annoying. Anyone who thinks they're awesome by blaring it through a neighborhood at night is an idiot, it's a nuisance and I'm not one to usually care. :shrug:

Same goes for people at red lights. Have some courtesy people, you guys doing all this are the ones who give the hobby a bad name.

Posted

I am pretty humble with my system. Most of the time my wife and kids are with me so I cant. Even when the kids are not and i have my wife with me she will only tolerate it so much before she starts making that noise....you know that sound they make, like nails on a chalk board...what do you call it...oh talking. If I am by myself I might turn it up some. I turn it down for red lights and shit. I dont turn it up in neighborhoods. Hell even in parking lots i normally keep it down. My place to bang is a local park where half the city hangs out. Once the park is full the cops dont even bother riding through so i let it rip. Also comps. And lastly if the guy next to me needs to be put in his place.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Posted

I love to turn my system up if Im driving near someone with bass. The look on their face when they realize the truck next to them is drowning out their radio with bass is always funny.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

If they sold each sub for 30 bucks i would have literally killed somebody

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

Well... my town is only about a mile or 2 wide and I dont even get to listen to an entire song... but the cops are vicious here and any time I play it where you can so much as hear a whim of it outside the vehicle, I get a $136 ticket... And sometimes I take the long way home, out of the city limits which is about a 2.5 mile drive, but I always get people standing outside their house or at their front door yelling as I go by or shaking their fist... FUCK YOU HICKS...

I turn it down at red lights (all one of them in my town) and stop signs and when I go past a house that is close to the road... Plus never past 8pm (cause of kids) or before 9am...

Matter of fact, here is a message I got on my shop answering machine from one of the people that live on my road...

Posted

Well... my town is only about a mile or 2 wide and I dont even get to listen to an entire song... but the cops are vicious here and any time I play it where you can so much as hear a whim of it outside the vehicle, I get a $136 ticket... And sometimes I take the long way home, out of the city limits which is about a 2.5 mile drive, but I always get people standing outside their house or at their front door yelling as I go by or shaking their fist... FUCK YOU HICKS...

Matter of fact, here is a message I got on my shop answering machine from one of the people that live on my road...

I LOL'd she mad. i hate people like that.. that get over pissed. Why cant we express our music atleast our music sounds good <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

Well... my town is only about a mile or 2 wide and I dont even get to listen to an entire song... but the cops are vicious here and any time I play it where you can so much as hear a whim of it outside the vehicle, I get a $136 ticket... And sometimes I take the long way home, out of the city limits which is about a 2.5 mile drive, but I always get people standing outside their house or at their front door yelling as I go by or shaking their fist... FUCK YOU HICKS...

Matter of fact, here is a message I got on my shop answering machine from one of the people that live on my road...

I LOL'd she mad. i hate people like that.. that get over pissed. Why cant we express our music atleast our music sounds good <_<

Exactly... but people go around with LOUD ASS MUFFLERS ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT revving their engines and no one says dick... And trust me, there are some shit ass hoo-rides here that have no mufflers...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 432 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...