need some gym motivation

Just got a year membership to the gym, came with 1month personal trainer. I need to get motivated as well :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Just got a year membership to the gym, came with 1month personal trainer. I need to get motivated as well :)

aye i got the same deal :) :), joined up 3 weeks ago and had 4 training sessions with my guy so far, another session in 2 days

ohh op that could be another way to get motivated get a personal trainer to get get you back in the routine

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

ok so i been doing good at gym recently but was haveing some trouble getting started altho jack3d helped..BUT after 5 days of straight non stop drinking and shit iv lost about 4 months worth strength training and its depressive..

so what gets you guys going what makes you wanna go in and rip the place apart.

also my mate said if you drop ya junk in ya girls trunk..you lose ALOT testosterone. which of course is very important but another study said you don't but alot say you do. any opinions?

your friend is dead wrong...the more you ejaculate the more semen your body produces. that means, the more you wank off, the more your body sees a need to produce both sperm and semen, but also testosterone. It will RAISE test levels, not reduce them.

instead of Jack3d i used SuperPump250 and HemoRage....I use them together. about 30 minutes prior to my workout. it makes me sweat and I can't stop moving. keeps my sets strong until the end.

STOP DRINKING on nights before you workout. you should not put massive amounts of alcohol in your system within 12 hours of the gym on either side. this means, if you're going to have A beer or A glass of wine fine, but if you're going out drinking skip the gym the next morning and go the following night...then skip drinking that night. and never drink 2 days in a row. the alcohol robs the body of MUCH needed potassium and the bones of much needed calcium and zinc. when you workout too soon to drinking your muscles will replace the lost electrolytes with acids like lactic and malic acids that inhibit muscle growth. you WON'T grow.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Pop my Plasma Jet pills, pop 400mg worth of caffeine and motivation won't be a problem. Its getting to the next workout fast enough and to the gallon water jug that's a problem, nice three hour crash afterward. Great time to relax and drink your protein shake and make a meal. I've been doing P90x lately trying to get my flexibility and crystal abs back. I binge drink every Thursday Friday Saturday so ab maintenance is difficult. I gotta say, the workout isn't as easy as I thought it would be. It knocks me on my ass once in a while and I run circles around people in the gym. Just an idea.

hmm i suppose i wanna keep as natural as i can..then MAYBE hit the ...(not allowed say) but i don't see any other way geting huge and not doing that let alone keeping strength up after few day off

and since you want to go on cycle you're DEFINITELY going to need to stop drinking. not only is it highly liver toxic, you'll feel better without it when bulking. I've gone from this

IMG00041-20100531-1537.jpg

to this (gains of 45 pounds)

221871_209015952450222_100000254573529_767190_937826_n.jpg

in 6 months with proper diet, exercise routine and i QUIT DRINKING...that really is key during these stages

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

221871_209015952450222_100000254573529_767190_937826_n.jpg

Bow Chicka Bow Wow

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

cheers superjay was hopeing you'd coment you are smart with this shit. tryna get rid of all beer LOL but it was the 10 shots wild turkey before the 12 beers other night that fucked me..

and you deff made improvement..but quickly before i was only 15 pound lighter on shoulder press the bench..is that weird?? i was benching like 90-100 pound each side fairly easy and shoulder press just below or the same..just curious lol of course this is only after 6-12 month working out not really goin for huge weight more size and proper form.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

wait..could to much "wanking" off be bad LOL like..3 or 4 sessions a day.. sometimes im in a really happy mood :ehh:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

As superjay said, quit drinking. It ruins the process of burning fat and gaining muscle by something ridiculous like 60%. As for jack3d and other preworkouts I wouldnt suggest many of those because they are filled with stimulants and caffeine that falsely 'pump' you up for the gym. (NOS Blast is one of the worst I believe) Superpump250 is the only one I really suggest, although there are many others that arent packed with stimulants. But before you go for ANY kind of supplements, a good multivitamin is key. Especially if you are cutting weight, because on a diet your body is robbed of 100s of vitamins that you simply cannot get from a regular diet, much less on a cutting diet with a deficit of of calories and food intake. A good multivitamin is key before any protein, pre-workout, and creatine etc. by far.

As for getting pumped up for the gym: If you havent already (didnt read it) just go pay for a year long subscription. Knowing ive spent money on something and its going to waste kinda of kicks me in the ass to do something about it. Another thing is just take small steps and small goals and you will feel good once you complete those goals, enough to get you in the gym. One way of doing this is get rid of all the shit in your house. The Icecream, the ding dongs, the brownies, cookies, refined sugar, what have you. You have to take this seriously and not having a clean and very healthy diet while in workout mode is like cleaning your car and caring for it, but never changing the oil or filter, or never changing the tires. Its all or none, if you skimp in either department, your lack of results will show it, causing you to lose faith in the whole process and going back to your old habits. One thing I tell everyone I train is to know that results are not right now. They come with hard work and discipline. But you keep your cravings in check and your training hard and your discipline and will strong, you can look like whatever you want. Getting on a workout forum is also a must if you are serious about it. Then as long as you have the internet you can talk to all the people going through the same shit as you. If you dont really know anyone that works out seriously, and you hang with your friends who are always drinking and partying it up, you will lose all hope for the gym and fall back to your own ways. Surround yourself by people going through the same stuff you are and that have a common goal and motivation to do better and competition strive people to achieve.

Sorry for the novel, last but not least, looking at all the rediculously hot women and ripped guys youd like to look like one day motivate me as well:

Bodybuilding's Marzia Prince

m15.jpg

This guys is 57 years old...

2803331.jpg

He started body building about 8 years ago. This is what he looked like back then.

1396732orig.jpg

Bodybuilding's own Jamie Eason, after beating breast cancer

jamieEason-380.jpg

Archived