how do you get rid of a hickey?

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

...the fuck?

x2

lool

x3

WTF

Lulz!!!

Anyways you put a spoon in the freezer or put an ice on your hickey then scrape the shit out of it to the side and it should get very light... Lol at you being a pussy about saying if you got some or not. How old are you like 16?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

...the fuck?

x2

lool

x3

WTF

Lulz!!!

Anyways you put a spoon in the freezer or put an ice on your hickey then scrape the shit out of it to the side and it should get very light... Lol at you being a pussy about saying if you got some or not. How old are you like 16?

if i said i did will you shut the fuck up?

mJzD9.png

i think everyone would stop if you said the truth. im guessing no, but hey. its all fun and games, and i dont think anyone is meaning any offense to you. just jabbing jokes

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

U mad? I think you didnt since your getting so defensive but ehhh w.e.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

why the fuck would you post that you got a hickey.... on the internet? :drinks:

(same concept, just saying, no meanness intended... no one here actually cares whether you did or not)

Archived