Jump to content

wtf is up with gas prices!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

there going up that's what the fuck is up. 3.79 here and still going. for the broke college student I think 90 for a tank of gas is a little over rated. on the other hand my other ride just cost me some calories. :drinks:

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

$4.15? i need to move there! :pardon:

what are prices out there i live in ohio i dont think the weather here is worth the move lol

I live in Sac, and last time I actually looked at the price it was $4.21 at Shell.

I just don't look anymore sometimes to see how much gas is, it helps ease the pain.

Posted

yea till you fill up and you pay 100+ then it hurts

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Posted

$4.15? i need to move there! :pardon:

Cant understand your hype about those nice prices.

8,90 $ the gallon in Germany not the expensivest in Europe.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

$4.15? i need to move there! :pardon:

what are prices out there i live in ohio i dont think the weather here is worth the move lol

I live in Sac, and last time I actually looked at the price it was $4.21 at Shell.

I just don't look anymore sometimes to see how much gas is, it helps ease the pain.

I feel ya. I stopped looking a while back, trying to get a build going but the gas is dipping into my funds big time

Posted

$10 in the corolla and it goes from dead empty to half a tank :P

The f-150 ... That's a different story

exaggerate much

No, I took pictures but have since deleted them.

I'll put $10 in when i get close to being dead empty, and take the pictures again just to show you

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

In the Summer of 1986 Gas was .49c a Gallon in central Ilinois.

Just to think I could of filled up for 2 months straight for the price of filling up one tank of gas today.. that is messed up.

Gas for the year now = 2862.24

Gas in 1986 for the year = 348.88

a difference of 820%

Posted

20 dollars for a tank of gas huh. What does it hold 4 gallons?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...