Ok so I'm 18 and still live with the parents I'm a junior also. I work 35-40hours a week and I'm thinking about moving out cuz I got the hint that my parents might get a divorce and I don't really want to be in the middle of that. Other reason is that I'm 18 and I share a bed room with my little brother which he tears my shit up all the time, but not only that but we have a three bedroom house but my dad made us share a room so he can have a man cave which I think is bs. I am not going to able to bring people home without obviously being embarressed especially since I'm gonna be in college in a year. So what I want to know is if u guys think I should move out or if u did when u were 18 and was it the right choice wrong and y thanks.

I could my girl just bought a house and she said I could move in for free just pick up a bill like the Internet which wouldn't be bad

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! i say move out, aslong as you help pay the bills at the new house it shouldnt be bad and your free to do as you please!

That sounds sweet to only cover one bill, maybe you could do 2 once in a while to help out.

18 and junior? that's crazy

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I was raised different...regardless of what my parents did or how difficult they made my life as a teenager family is everything. But everyone isn't the same I guess. My advice would be make it work with the family but I don't see that as option youd be receptive of.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm 18 and still with my parents. Mainly because of the lack of work around here. If I had a good paying job, it would be a different story...If you feel like you can be on your own, then do it. :drinks:

Dunno how the divorce would go for you, but I was caught in the middle of my parents. Luckily it was a friendly divorce, mom moved out and they still are friends, go out and hang out and everything, even though my mom remarried. I moved in with her mainly because me & my dad have personality conflicts, but me and him still hang out & get along.

Edited by iceman1575

POTATO!

I could my girl just bought a house and she said I could move in for free just pick up a bill like the Internet which wouldn't be bad

that wont last long man, I wouldnt suggest doing that. If you are going to move in with her you need to help pay the rent not pick up some small ass bill. I've hurd to many stories from other pep about doing that. It will last a few months bf they get tired of you not having to pay any bills and they are paying everything.

If you want to move out, get a sheet of paper and write down your monthly income then next to it write down how much rent would cost/car/ insurance/gas/food/ and so on and see how it adds up. If you are in the clear then move out. Move in with your girl, but please help pay rent. That will be showing respect on your part

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I was raised different...regardless of what my parents did or how difficult they made my life as a teenager family is everything. But everyone isn't the same I guess. My advice would be make it work with the family but I don't see that as option youd be receptive of.

yeah man some pep family just dont work out. My family had nothing to do with my fiance, shut her out of everything so I got sick of it. They have nothing to do with the wedding, think im going to hell, and think my dead beat sister is the greatest thing on earth since she has nothing to show for it. Family is important but for me I said fuck it a long time ago and live my life

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars