bignickk Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 i wonder why they wont show it. on one hand revolt and anger from some people but on the other some may get "closeure" 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
Neo_frog Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Tell ya what though.. if that shit does leak,it would be the most sought/downloaded video/pic ever. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
94retta(219) Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I think thats complete bull shit not letting the public have the choice to see it or not.. Psh bush woulda put it on bill boards. BUILD LOG
94retta(219) Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I think thats complete bull shit not letting the public have the choice to see it or not.. Psh bush woulda put it on bill boards. BUILD LOG
MACnonsence6 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 i didnt read any of this but if the vid is real it will be found at thatsphucked .com the vid of sudam husain being hung was on there enter at ur own risk it may not be there yet but trust me if it is real it will be I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
huh?do-what? Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 the bottom half of the face from the nose down looks like bin laden. That headshot looks pretty real. Wouldnt a .223 round be capable of that kind of damage? I guess thats what they carry. Could be photoshopped, but it looks more real than that hoax photo from a few days ago. God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
korey_hofer Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 5.56 is what he got shot with wound looks little big for a 5.56 previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
n8ball2013 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 seals carry m4s and mp5s. 5.56 and 9mm. They might might might have an ACR or a SCAR too. If its a SCAR it could be a 7.62x51 which is a 308 round. highly unlikely though. Since this was a blast and dash i bet most of them were carrying mp5s. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
korey_hofer Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 other place it was reported to be a 5.56 that's why I said that. if they were allowed to use soft tips I would believe it a lot more but with a fmj not sure. as I have never shot some one in the head with my rifle I can't be 100% previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.