splzx3 Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 Btw u need 2 edit ur topic name..we get kids that some to this website ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Autruche Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 I do hate most of their fanbase. The ones that take things too seriously and paint their face and scream "whoop whoop!" everywhere, but it's just ridiculous to start a thread like this. I absolutely despise country music but I don't start a troll thread saying "Garth Brooks is a homo and anyone who likes his music is a fag." And before you ask, Yes I am a fan of ICP. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Vitacy Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 Get rid of the f word and gay in the topic. Rules say no swear words in topics, and the word gay may offend someone since you are making it out towards people.
Dailyspl Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 conley916 you are an ignorant person for saying what you said. Dont hate on other people just because there different then you 99 expedition Two 15 inch dc audio xls Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon) 0 gauge big three(soon) Yellow top,(more batts soon)
korey_hofer Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 he is just trolling, it's obvious by his post. If your going to troll you might as well be good at it previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Dailyspl Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 he is just trolling, it's obvious by his post. If your going to troll you might as well be good at it Haha yeah people who do that have nothing better to do then sit in there parents basement and be angry at the world because there a colossus fuckjob of a person and they have no friends 99 expedition Two 15 inch dc audio xls Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon) 0 gauge big three(soon) Yellow top,(more batts soon)
JMac91 Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 I do hate most of their fanbase. The ones that take things too seriously and paint their face and scream "whoop whoop!" everywhere, but it's just ridiculous to start a thread like this. I absolutely despise country music but I don't start a troll thread saying "Garth Brooks is a homo and anyone who likes his music is a fag." And before you ask, Yes I am a fan of ICP. Since were all having a moment of truth. I hate country too.. I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick. he is just trolling, it's obvious by his post. If your going to troll you might as well be good at it Haha yeah people who do that have nothing better to do then sit in there parents basement and be angry at the world because there a colossus fuckjob of a person and they have no friends How the.. fuck do u know who I am? Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AHAlternator: 250A Excessive Amperage. All Sky High OFC Wiring. My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/
R3nOSlaPP Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 and your a complete moron u dont see me complaining Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48 Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3” Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6 Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2 Silverado Build Log
Autruche Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 Maybe I should do an entire ICP zip just to piss him off... Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.