Sonic Electronix

Its seems to me I've been reading about a lot of people having problems with the AQ1200

I havent heard of or know anyone who has had a single issue. You may have it mixed up with something else.

It would SMASH that alpine amp any day of the week.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

People should read. He has 2 d2 subs not d1 or d4

People who can read also know AQ will do .5 ohm rather easily with decent electrical... :clapping:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

^^^ that may be outside his budget though. But if he can afford it that's a great choice.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I think im going to go with the Hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D .. would that be a good choice?

2007 Honda Civic LX In progress until I return from Iraq

HU - PIONEER AVH-P3200DVD(waiting)

Mid/Highs - 4 Alpine SPR-60C 6-½" Type-R (bought)

Amps - (1) PDX-F6 (1) PDX M12 (PDX f6 bought)

Subs - 2 12" ALPINE SWR-1223D Type-R (bought)

Wiring - Knukonceptz all through (slowly ordering it all)

Box - Yet to be built.

People should read. He has 2 d2 subs not d1 or d4

People who can read also know AQ will do .5 ohm rather easily with decent electrical... :clapping:

And people generally shouldn't recommend .5 for someone who we have no idea of their skills or electrical. Stock battery and alt wont hold up to an aq1200 at .5

But i agree with speedball^^

MRP1000 are pretty much bulletproof. 145s with 2 R12s and a mrp1000 pretty easily done

I wouldnt even touch an AQ or worse yet a POS hifonics in comparison to the MRP.

MRP1000 was the amp I was looking at in the first place. You say its bulletproof but will it get me the most out of my subs?

Edited by xzaner

2007 Honda Civic LX In progress until I return from Iraq

HU - PIONEER AVH-P3200DVD(waiting)

Mid/Highs - 4 Alpine SPR-60C 6-½" Type-R (bought)

Amps - (1) PDX-F6 (1) PDX M12 (PDX f6 bought)

Subs - 2 12" ALPINE SWR-1223D Type-R (bought)

Wiring - Knukonceptz all through (slowly ordering it all)

Box - Yet to be built.

it will get you plenty out of your subs.

getting the most out of your subs is all realative...if you wanna put 2k rms on your subs then no this amp isnt giving you the most out of your stuff.

This amp with those subs is a perfect match to slam on day in and day out with no issues whatsoever....granted you arent clipping things all over the place.

reading through ...one guy tells you get a hifonics because its CEA rated...well the alpine is CEA rated as well big deal.

Edited by James