doug118 Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Supercharged DCs Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 I approve this thread! But pretty sure this belongs in the 18+ section Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
doug118 Posted May 8, 2011 Author Report Posted May 8, 2011 I wasn't sure but she's a sport illustrated model and you don't have to be 18+ to buy SI so I'm just waiting for some asshole to quote the whole thing 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Supercharged DCs Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 True true, but you don't have to be 18 to click a button that says your 18 as well, if you catch my drift lol Anyway, she's hot. lol Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
BlitZ Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 very nice... old set up Alpine IDA-X305S Memphis M-Class 4x6" Focal Access 6.5" Hifonics BRZ2100.1D 2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003
inm Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 I'm just waiting for some asshole to quote the whole thing I hate that shit. Anyway. DAAAAAAMN On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Azagtoth502 Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 She is hawt. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
ChevyBoy95 Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 do WANT do want to do. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.