I'm officially the biggest sap ever

ideas   

24 members have voted

1. 1. options to release anger

• drive as fast as possible
    • punch things
    • fight anybody i see
    • rant pointlessly on the internet (not helping so far.

Your in highschool its doesnt matter if they're single. Just sayn

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

haha thats also true only problem i run into with that theory is that all the gals i'm attracted to are dating my friends and i'm not that big of a dick.

also i'm not exactly good looking it takes work for me to get a girl i have NO GAME haha and willing to admit it

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

haha thats also true only problem i run into with that theory is that all the gals i'm attracted to are dating my friends and i'm not that big of a dick.

also i'm not exactly good looking it takes work for me to get a girl i have NO GAME haha and willing to admit it

Nobodys perfect dude just dont be nervous to talk to any girl. They get nervous too remeber that itll prob help. Dude go out there and talk to all the girls you dont have to fuck all of em just talk to em youll get better at it. Practice makes perfect.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

There are no "commitments" in high school. You should be trying to nail every "hot" chick in school. Fuck that high school sweetheart bullshit.

lol. i married my sweetheart. lol

but honestly, high school girls come and go. you will be ok and you'll find another girl, who might might even cuter, with bigger hooters, and will let you BINTB. :peepwall:

and whats "sap" stands for?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i dont care what age group someone is in, if someone is in a relationship, i do not honor or respect stepping over that line. and i dont care how hot a chick is, and yes ive turned down some hot action because i knew she had a boyfriend. thats bullshit, just to the people who think single or not doesnt matter.

i would say...women are not messed up in the head. but women are just that, women. they want a man. and men are genuinely not so...weak, sensitive, clingy, sappy too nice kind of guys. you have to be able to have just enough mix to where she chases you. like said, once you become the sap its over. and youre 18. i know i am definitely old fashioned as my parents raised me strict in a tightly run but loving family, but i think what seems like the end of the world right now truly isnt. and once you grow up a little more, and your horizons expand, youll see the world is much bigger.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

There are no "commitments" in high school. You should be trying to nail every "hot" chick in school. Fuck that high school sweetheart bullshit.

^this guy knows whats up

nail every girl u can when ur in high school and college then find someone who isnt completely psycho and settle down

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

^this guy knows whats up

nail every girl u can when ur in high school and college then find someone who isnt completely psycho and settle down

honestly...i cant really agree :peepwall:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I've been going through the same struggle for the past 4 months right after me and my girlfriend of 2 years went on a cruise together. She just started acting different and felt she needed a better grasp on her life, pushing me out in the process. She still wants to see my yet "isn't read for a relationship at the moment." So here I am, my heart dying every moment that we hang out "as friends" waiting for her to come to her senses. It has been 4 months of constant depression, but I still have hope. I love this girl.

Keep your head up, man. Girls are fucking idiotic, plain and simple. Either she'll smarten up or you'll find someone better. Give her that distance to realize what she has lost.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check)

Hertz Mille MLK165 (check)

SAX-125.2 (check)

AA Havoc 12" Ported (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

SS Damplifier Pro (check)

Archived