what are your opinions, whether open or concealed. do you think people should carry a firearm.

I have my opinions just want to see yours

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

get the CCW... carry open in retarded areas... concealed for when you need to go into a store or something...

having mine has saved me twice so far, once from some guy putting a gun in my face and i put mine in his, and told him to walk away before i pulled the trigger, and luckily he did, and the 2nd was 2 guys tried to jump in the teg while i was at a stop light....

it comes in handy when you NEED it....

i would rather have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

way I see it....

you decide your going to carry you better have been using that gun for like a year or so.

reason why is your not use to it or comfortable with it you or some one else can be hurt, miss fires, bad aim, and just being straight up afraid of your fire arm can all cause a bad situation.

I would recommend shooting it at least once a week if not more. You need to be good with it, what good is it to carry if you can't hit anything? Even worse is carrying and drawing to only miss, not only are you giving the other guy a chance to draw and fire on you, but bullets don't disappear if you miss they keep going and can injure some one standing by and totally separate from your situation.

Not only should you be great with shooting it, but you need to know how to draw it safely with out discharge and pulling it out with the muzzle in safe direction. If your gun has a safety on it you also need to be able to draw, flip safety off, aim, decide if you should fire,then squeeze the trigger. a ton of things to do, and practice makes it much much easier, it needs to be a reaction, more like instinct.

and then the most important thing is to be able to not pull the gun out, be ready but do not use it as a first result. Any thing that happens will be seen as your fault by a ton of people if you draw the gun against an unarmed guy.

being able with your fire arm, using it as an extension of your body more than a tool is what you should aiming for.

being able to keep cool in any situation, whether not getting angry,scared, or just paranoid.

the ability to kill a person, wounding is BAD, a lot of people will argue that, but... dead people do not sue, if you are in a situation where you need to fire, you need to be able to kill that person.

you need to be 100% comfortable having a loaded gun, with one in the chamber. an uncocked gun is worthless once it gets past the point where just showing it will defuse the situation

Also remember, some states you can not reload. it is considered premeditated murder if you reload your firearm. Know and understand ALL of the gun laws in your state AND surrounding area's laws.

It's also a very very last option to use. fist, knives, and just plain escaping should all be your first option before pulling a gun and killing some one.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

If it is legal to carry where I am ALWAYS carrying. Personally I do not recommend carrying any weapon that has a safety. That is just something else to have to remember to do when you draw your firearm. I personally prefer to carry a glock daily for the simplicity of it and that the damn thing will shoot anything I put in it. I have never had a single failure of any kind from my daily carry glock 27. I have shot everything from nasty russian bullets to some horseshit reloads and it just shoots.

I believe in my right to protect myself and my family at all costs.

I do agree that no one should carry a firearm that they are not 100% comfortable with and extremely proficient with. If you cannot shoot center mass from 3-7 yards with your carry weapon then you need to purchase a taser and pepper spray.

my $.02

every person in this country who can legally own a gun and obtain a license should get their license and carry. i open my handgun, everywhere i go. i dont conceal when i go into stores, i dont conceal when go to a restaraunt and have a drink with my dinner, i dont cover when happen to run into a cop during my day, and i dont cover up so some stupid woman and her retarded kids can feel better.

personal defense is a personal responsibility. police are under no legal obligation to protect you. every time someone has any legal act at all done to them, the police have failed, and obviously they fail ALOT! police can only react once notified of a crime, which is always after the crime is either been done or is well underway, and they usually arrive just in time to draw a chalk line around you.

just remember, anyone who know what they are doing can kick your door in, shoot you in the head, and leave in under 15 seconds. anyone who knows what they are doing can pass you in an alley, turn around behind you, shoot you in the back and take your wallet in 5 seconds.

defend yourself, dont wait around for the cops.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

If im legal to carry I have one on me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well...as stated which ever gun you use.LEARN IT WELL!

I love auto's, but for simplicity & reliability it's hard to beat a revolver.....especially in a high stress situation.

Edited by azagtoth502

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls